Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, im a pirate enthusiast and i was browsing a site with a "physics related games" thread and i was like: This be fun.
Toribash was there, at first i didnt take it seriously which lead me to have a not so serious name, which ensued to some things in the future.
I played , then raged, then got back at it again aaaaaand now i am where i am.

I was not even my intention to play this like i do, but hey....shit happens.
Well, I've been playing video games ever since I was 6. I've enjoyed playing several different kinds of games with my friends, but one day, I was playing in the computer lab with a bunch a friends. I was waiting for my friends to join the Starcraft game I hosted, and looked at what other people in the lab were playing.

As I was skimming around, a certain game caught my eye, something that resembled a person decapitating another. I read the name "Toribash", and decided to try it as soon as I went home.

When I played my first match on freeplay, I was randomly clicking joints because I was extremely confused. Boredom eventually took over, and I decided to play online with other people. As I scrolled through the list of servers, the name "Twinswords" caught my eye. I immediately joined the beginner's server, and played with other n00bs such as myself. I had a great time with those people, but the buddy list system didn't work very well back then, so after I went offline, I never met them again. Well, most of them, anyway.

Eventually, I made it to orange belt after a day, and joined the Intermediate server. That's when I first met White, a member of [RIP], who eventually left, sadly. She introduced me to other members, and I enjoyed playing with them. I made friends in the clan such as Mpk, De4th, Kvey, Taiga and more, but we were eventually broken apart due to inactivity, and real life situations. All of that happened with a year of my experience in toribash, or my second year. Can't remember. W/e

That's my experience starting toribash. That story's done, now I'm living in a new story, under the name [Oblv]UnlimitaBlade. Ty very much everyone. :3
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
I don't think many people will actually "Show themselves". I sure as hell won't. There might be some people who'll actually do so, but otherwise, gl on getting people to post their pics onto this thread.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.

Bam Unlimita.

This is the only one I have on hand atm.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Look at the first edited post!
Last edited by Vradomor; Aug 9, 2013 at 10:55 AM.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Well. My story is a long and sad one.

One day I was browsing a website called youtube. I saw one of my faviriote subscribers playing a game called sumo tori dreams.
I thought, "hey that looks interesting." So I clicked on it. I watched the video, it was decent. But then I did something that would change my life forever. I looked at the reccommended videos. There was an advertisement video of a game called toribash. The people looked interesting so I clicked on it, because it couldn't hurt.
Little did I know my life was about to change forever.

People tearing off limbs, intense action packed fighting, death by weapons Of mass destruction, I HAD to have this game.

20 minutes later I was sitting in a chair, bored out of my mind, uselessly clicking on random joints. It didn't seem to be what I expected. So I called a friend by the name of "TheAZO" over. He created an account. (TheAZO) we played together and had so much fun whooping eachothers asses. (Even though we were just pushing eachother, neither of us could really play it.)
We played for the next couple weeks until AZO, got bored. He stopped playing, and with no one to play with, I got bored. Even with online multiplayer I was bored out of my mind. I gave up and never touched the toribash icon again.

One year later when I was getting rid of my computer I saw the toribash icon.
I thought "hey, I think I'll give this game a try."
I learned about a clan system, and earned my way up to brown belt. I joined a clan called Vipers. It was fun at first, but ultimately I got bored. I resigned and joined a clan called Mavrik for a week or so, before I got bored again. They didn't seem very family like. I quit, and became a loner for a couple weeks, before I met some cool people in a twinsword server. I applied to that clan, and that is how I joined oblivion. And I've been here for almost a year now, and with you guys I got my black belt a couple months ago. If I hadn't met you awesome people I probably would have quit playing toribash. But now I hope I will keep playing for years to come with my toribash family.
Last edited by ysome; Aug 9, 2013 at 09:11 PM.