Toribash
Hay again. First of all, I'm not tryin to change your minds because I honestly don't want to but I have not joined another clan meaning I quit for a legitimate reason, so you didn't have to rage quit like a Maylene on its period (lol hi may wassup)

Second, how bout we all settle for a threesome later on. Sounds like fun, right Arthur?
Originally Posted by Zyrax View Post
See:
My girlfriend left me for taking a break.
She wants to be sure she didn't fall for the wrong guy or something.
Please bury me.

Be happy, not sad.
Social lives and girlfriends are soul-sucking abyss'.
Originally Posted by Course View Post
Hay again. First of all, I'm not tryin to change your minds because I honestly don't want to but I have not joined another clan meaning I quit for a legitimate reason, so you didn't have to rage quit like a Maylene on its period (lol hi may wassup)

Second, how bout we all settle for a threesome later on. Sounds like fun, right Arthur?

Nobody ragequit. It just got annoying. You quitting every single time you go online. What is the difference if the end result is going to be the same? Nobody's mad at you(well, not me at least), but I doubt you'd get an invite as easily as past few times. If you tried, that is.

Also, zyrax. Now I feel bad for joking about your social life x(
Oh well, life is a bitch sometimes...

Nimblethief, I'm in uni right now and its boring. Pretty much that
Also, I have to ask you to make the posts a bit longer, since post quality stuff, etc.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
Nimblethief, I'm in uni right now and its boring. Pretty much that
Also, I have to ask you to make the posts a bit longer, since post quality stuff, etc.

Ok. Ill try to postings lengthy posts and making them "AWSUM". xD
vlone
You really got what I wanted to say. not.
B-b-b-but that post isn't long either >:

Well Arthur I suppose I should also quit having a social life and friends and stuff.
Seems far easier to me.
I'll go and practice art from time to time and then I'll become one of those super awesome artist in Toribash.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
Originally Posted by Zyrax View Post
You really got what I wanted to say. not.
B-b-b-but that post isn't long either >:.

Yea. Sorry, i had nothing else to say. =/ But I've got a [nao] server open so we can talk there and play some fun mods if you like. =P
vlone
Hallo everybody, sorry bout that post and your gf zyrax this may not be the time but i seriously wanna thank you guys for letting me into such an AWSUM clan, you guys are pretty cool to talk to and are amazing in game
i am sooper proud to be a part of something this amazing and we couldnt have a better leader. this clan will one day be one of the greats... nay the GREATEST. all the peeps gonna be jelly (just kidding) but seriously you guys are the best

p.s. onward to my social life, oh wait a sec... i forgot i dont have one... ill tell you about my past anyways, i used to be bullied alot and things never worked out for me
ive switched schools about 7 times had 2 suicide attempts and pretty much got into alotta self harm, i still havent found who i "really" am but i try to be up spirited and try to stay away from depression again, i dont have many friends (pretty much just you guys) cause i dont talk at school, im a sophomore and havent even had a gf (not gay, or too focused to have one, they just never liked me) umm video games have always helped me cope... kinda like a false reality, just to make me feel better. and then when i got into high school i wasnt bullied as much and i found toribash. this game was AWESOME (still is :3) and that really helped alot as i stated earlier in my app something about shredding uke makes me feel better, so i just wanna thank you guys for letting me be part of your clan!!

p.p.s mays last match was in october lel
Last edited by koalaking; Apr 10, 2013 at 02:03 AM.
Good Morning everyone. And sorry that have a life like that. . But in my week holiday i got bored and started drawing ( Its not a story :3) and i finished two art pieces which you will see, i want your opinions on the two drawing. Because if they aren't good then I've wasted half a year doing a subject I'm not even good at. =/. You guys say what you think of it. ( Say bad things about it if necessary)

p.s. I'm not much of a photographer. =)
Attached Images
Last edited by NimbleThief; Apr 10, 2013 at 10:35 AM.
vlone
koala: environment molds your character, meh, you're still young many things ahead of you.

ehh, getting up at morning is hard, especially with draft in mouth, out of beer, out of water and i have to attend lecture in 2 hours.

Originally Posted by koalaking
p.p.s mays last match was in october lel

she is too lazy to buy mouse, me and arhtur even wanted to send her one but it's hard without knowing exact address.
Last edited by Scorpio; Apr 10, 2013 at 11:18 AM.