Toribash
cool, also nice activity this days Fear, move inactivity should be good, also private good to talk about members... also thinking about one guy came Hex16 (i guess it's the name G_G) he wanna go to CW but he didn't accept him so... good guy, master rank 5, good in aikido etc.. BUT this guys are difficult to be controled, but i think that should be a nice try...
Minecraft Photos :}
Post your minecraft photos. If you have some!

Or even ones you've seen!

Heres mine
The entrance to my sand home.

This is part of the giant tower im currently making.

My home in my clans server

Nature awesome mini island.
Last edited by Macrid; Mar 3, 2011 at 10:31 PM.
I know Dragonlaye aka Noobie212 ,since 2 years ^^

also Masterzoik was in ma old Clan Demon,and knows the real Devil

Rayque aka Cuddlie will probbably join n3twork ,and he was 1 of teh best fighters in Demon,and knows the real devil too ^^

liltay will join n3twork cauz i joined,he said he follow me,wherever i go,oldfriend too saw the Beast in Ajys server

i cant proof ma real skills,u believe me or u dont believe me its ur decide,u ppl need to ask one of ma oldest friends,in ma first clan,they will tell u, i was a special fighter,i coudl spell kinda all mods,i was a pro in Wushu and breakdance,ma 1st clan was a Wushu Breakdance Clan,but i quited for 1,5 year and forgot all i learned maself, now i need to remmeber ma old skills i get the half back in Demon Times,and thats why i need ppl from Demon Times ,they will help me to find ma old skills,i forgot long ago...
The Sleepy Beast