Toribash
Hope she gets better <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~Wushu ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damn carey. Hope she does get better. About the apps though, sorry for the delay, lot on the plate recently. We'll try to wrap this up by the end of the week if not sooner.
But why's the rum gone? :v
*Gasp*
*Drum Roll*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~Wushu ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
good stuff

edit: also about skype, we do have a thread about it here.
Last edited by k6vamees; Jun 17, 2013 at 09:38 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Yush!
-----
Thanks for telling me, Vam.
Last edited by KaylaPanda; Jun 17, 2013 at 09:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi Relax All! I would like to join the team! I have been playing under a year (will be a year in november) I have been in 2 clans, Both owned by xxKolorzxx. My reason for leaving Tfo was that i was the most active player and i wanted a more active clan, and now i have left Exo/Order (i also see the clan leaders have left the clan so it was probably the right decision to go) due to the fact that they are an aikido, abd clan and These mods dont really suite my skillset, I am good at wushu, brushu, rk-mma, lenshu3ng, runkido, and pretty much everything except aikido/abd xD. I am very in-game active, and also quite forum active. I always have the webpage up behind my client and try to contribute where i can.
I also play very honestly, never run, rage, or start any fights with other players. I hope you consider me for your newest Relax All clan mate!

P.s sorry for my replay names xD and my old computers hard drive is destroyed, so i only have replays from the last few days. The rest were deleted :/

Will be processed soon, stay tuned. ~vam
Attached Files
22asds23s23sa2323.rpl (68.5 KB, 13 views)
232asd23232.rpl (85.6 KB, 8 views)
23as.rpl (57.5 KB, 10 views)
23asd.rpl (87.8 KB, 8 views)
23aswe.rpl (41.0 KB, 13 views)
23saas.rpl (95.9 KB, 7 views)
23saas232asss.rpl (96.1 KB, 8 views)
23saas232asss22.rpl (93.2 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Jul 20, 2013 at 12:12 AM.
Herro. New guy lol, so anyone online wanna help me learn wushu? probably steal my rank as well cause i suck at it 'and i might think about applying to join the clan so ye.
Back and black with my caucasian asian BIATCH