Toribash
No. Youre not cool enough to say that sort of stuff.

You drove me further towards hurting myself so bad. Congrats faggot.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So why am i not in i got high global rank 512 and i am a 3th black belt
-----
I am really sad
Last edited by Crocap; Aug 30, 2012 at 03:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lol I'm just as confused as you then... I may have don'e something bad, and I may have not done anything bad at all. anyway I hope you guys like the recruitment banner I made.
Ahhhh.... That's not cool... First off. Blind. I know you used an effect on the banner. I've used that effect before in Gimp and Photoshop.

Second. I think you need to learn to stop begging for rank. It seems like youre here for rank. Thats not what we're about dude. I understand it's hard work making art and stuff but begging for rank isn't going to get you anywhere. I've told emoney this before I guess it's you're turn.

Third. Learn to roll with things easily. I've noticed in the past week or so you're showing your more temperamental or selfish side. For example when Dan opened up his avatar thingy you acted like it was a direct threat to you. We can have more than one or two artists here, Blind. Another example, when Butterz's bro posted that post in the YouTube thread you were concerned about saving your reputation or assuring that you were good and that kind of offended Butterz.

And then Dan leaves because of you.. Look man, Dan's one of my bros and I hate to see him leave Legendary. That's what pushed me over the edge Blind. I'm good with going with the flow and letting things go. I'm even better at spotting people who are fake. Right now, you're coming off as fake, Blindwrath. It's unacceptable. You have to change your attitude around here and take credit where credit is due or I'm afraid that sooner or later you will be kicked.
... I'm sad you think that emo, I'm a nice guy, relaxed and happy to help when help is due. Dan had a problem with me that I didn't understand and when I prompted him to let it go he carried on, I was quite happy to leave it there and then but he had other idears.

And the rank thing... I've be joking about it all this time, I'm sorry you don't see it that way but thats just how it is, or how it was now that I've been told that its not leaving a good vibe on the clan or certian people.

I am happy that you've took the time to write all that and tell me, that I've done wrong, even if I don't see it in that way, so I would like to thank you, and say my sorries, can we just move on now... its over and thats how I'd like it to be, no hard feelings ok bro.