Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lol make my tori beating some drums ( make is good >.>) i don't want my hands raised like you did for kordiss
No, your just trying to be one. Following the trend, i myself do not like emo's. So an emo is defined by the music you listen to and how you dress. How old are you? Your hair is ridiculous.
Can you stop making fun of him?! Everyone has his styles and he can do what ever he wants, I can dig up tons of shit on you and make fun of you, srsly stop it!
lol, baku , you said before you were to surprized to see how young we were, you do know this game is made for kids between 12 -16 so unless you did not notice that 3/4 of members of tb are small kids.....

My friend from school josh aka Huhjosh123 is the most emo ish person there is, just cause your emo does not mean you cut wrist even though emo stands for emotional XD
ORAWR
Choose the hardest farking one.
I'll get on it.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by mattsmatt View Post
lol, baku , you said before you were to surprized to see how young we were, you do know this game is made for kids between 12 -16 so unless you did not notice that 3/4 of members of tb are small kids.....

^ agreed