Toribash
Sorta.. Also, I'm still trying to get my webcam to work :c So, yeah it might be atleast a few more days.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
eh so you srsly think we gonna belive that you can only take pictures with webcam ?

dont you have a camera on phone ? a digital camera at home or someone with a camera on his phone at home ?

its 2012 etc (soon to be 2013) is it that hard to take a pic ?
Imaparrot~!
Seriously? :l k. I won't join since you all wanna be dicks and not wait. I'd rather take with my webcam, gotta problem? I can't take a pic with a phone and still have the sign so idgaf which way you want it. If I take one with my phone, it will not have the sign.... Anyways, I don't even wanna be in this clan for the fact that you think I'm a guy and that you can't wait.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
i'm, on part of fl0w, would like to apologise for our sceptical behavior, reasoning it with earlier incident of a guy pretending to be a girl trying to join our clan, this is the only reason why we acted this way.

If you will provide a picture with you holding a list of paper with "fl0w sucks" we would gladly apologise for inconvinience and even gratificate you with something special for example painted art similar to our codex cover or toribash rift comicbook.
i'm sure you are bounded to your new clan right now and have no willing to even consider our clan in future, but i hope our doubts would not become a barrier in our possible partnership or friendship. Still waiting for picture.

sincirely,
snk
fl0w Llc
You can't take her word for it?

I mean what is the big deal with this. Requiring someone to post a picture simply cause they say they are a girl is wrong. If she is lying then shit happens, whats the worst thing that could happen.
Whether she is a girl or a guy doesn't change the fact that she plays the same game and wanted to join your clan.

You guys make no sense and by looks of it seem rather immature to be honest.

k random invade is over.

Cya

Last edited by imapirate; Dec 18, 2012 at 02:39 AM.