Toribash
Thanks for the introduction rappunk, i will see you guys l8er (late tomorrow probably), i just recently got back from a wedding.....T_T
Last edited by kill828; Oct 13, 2013 at 08:16 AM.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by rappunk23
We're not competitive.

Well... my clan is the most competitive of them all. We're so competitive in fact that we don't even come online to post. xD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
Thanks for the introduction rappunk, i will see you guys l8er (late tomorrow probably), i just recently got back from a wedding.....T_T

Alright mate, sounds good.
See you then.

Welcome to Essence, and yeah, you're welcome bruv.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I may not be on much/at all tomorrow and possibly the next day, mother is probably giving birth and all that shiz, so alot of stuff with babies...
(Is this an ok thread to say this in? or should i delete and put elsewhere, its a small absence (and not 100% confirmed). (would you prefer me to put this is the inactivity thread... im too used to the essm thread...)
Last edited by kill828; Oct 15, 2013 at 03:32 AM.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
I may not be on much/at all tomorrow and possibly the next day, mother is probably giving birth and all that shiz, so alot of stuff with babies...

No worries at all kill.
Just be active when you're able to.
Originally Posted by rockyman View Post
Q&A

WTF HOW DID I GIVE INSANITY 100 TC?

Someone is using my dam account -.-

If someone logs in from a different country, you'll receive an email alerting you to it.
You can always talk to an administrator and ask them if someone from a different ip address has logged in recently, or even more-so, you can give them the date of when that was sent and see if they find a different ip logging in on that time.
That would tell you if someone were using your account.
To Bookie:

Then bookie? betting?

I haven't bet for months.....

Who is bookie anyways?

Just wondering
Risk, no
I think bookie is something similar to the shopadmin account and the toribot. they just serve the purpose of making automatic transactions of toricredits for the staff.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.