Yeah, I've seen a lot of akalis do pretty well

Also singed.

just singed.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Yeah, I've seen a lot of akalis do pretty well

Also singed.

just singed.

Singed does well everywhere.
Also Mundo is pretty decent, from what I've seen.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Kayle was my first Champ. Shes awesome but her new passive. Her old passive was much better. A hybrid type
Balance is key.
So anyway, in three games I've managed to play with 4 people on my team who haven't gone afk for the whole game. Fuck solo que.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Just discovered something.
Singed + Morgana = DEATH

What's that? You're escaping from morgana's ult? FLING!
Stun> fling>slow>stun>dead ALL GAME

End score was 42kills 4 deaths..... they surrendered at exactly 20 minutes in.
Never realized how great of a pubstomper jungle Fiddle was until I bought his skin. I've been trying out new tactics with him too, like building Rylai's first and then Zhondya's Hourglass; and focusing on his fear after Drain instead of Dark Wind. I have another route too if the opposite team has the better level 1 team than we do, or if we lack Clairvoyance. I rush level 6 starting at the double golems, and do 3 rotations, taking blue on the first, recalling after the second one to pick up a second Doran's Ring, and red on the third. Of course, ganking if there's a free kill or to loosen up the pressure on a lane. Results look promising after playing pretty well in my last 3 games. 10/1/16, 5/0/5, and 6/3/13 so far.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Never realized how great of a pubstomper jungle Fiddle was until I bought his skin. I've been trying out new tactics with him too, like building Rylai's first and then Zhondya's Hourglass; and focusing on his fear after Drain instead of Dark Wind. I have another route too if the opposite team has the better level 1 team than we do, or if we lack Clairvoyance. I rush level 6 starting at the double golems, and do 3 rotations, taking blue on the first, recalling after the second one to pick up a second Doran's Ring, and red on the third. Of course, ganking if there's a free kill or to loosen up the pressure on a lane. Results look promising after playing pretty well in my last 3 games. 10/1/16, 5/0/5, and 6/3/13 so far.

It's all about rushing revolver, it is hilarious on him. Your drain will heal you from nothing to full health in like 3 ticks of drain or something. After that I just tend to go roa deathcap zhonya's
So I experimented in dominion as karthus.

Oh good lord, stacking RoA and having a rylais means if I want the point defended, it's fucking defended. Perma-e for the win. Held off 5 people at windmill long enough for 2 of my team to come around and clean it up while I was in dead mode, and the other 2 teammates to go and cap a point.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games