Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Just hit MGE!!! The dream of being a wireless mouse sofa arm DMG is going to be real!!!!

lol my mouse doesn't respond properly when I try to flick. I can't even turn around fast so if I get shot in the back I'm basically dead but it's all about that crosshair placement.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Just hit MGE!!! The dream of being a wireless mouse sofa arm DMG is going to be real!!!!

DMG wireless mouse no mousepad master race :^)

Getting a new mouse and a mousepad in the mail though, so hopefully that makes things easier.

wireless master race

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
lol my mouse doesn't respond properly when I try to flick. I can't even turn around fast so if I get shot in the back I'm basically dead but it's all about that crosshair placement.

i need a new mouse as well mine's a little shitty 'onn' mouse

Originally Posted by Clay View Post
WOOOOO MG BOIS LET'S GO

wooo mg

Originally Posted by diggerfinn View Post
I lost my USP-S guardian awswell, dw.
And yes trust me I've had that thing since the start of me playing :V

i lost my nitro, two factory new m4a1-s guardians, four monkey business', as well as some other skins which i had since i start playing, always with the upsets against a team that seems solid, a poor kid could dream but noo

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
What rank are you Razer?

mge
-----
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
shut the hell up I lost 1k on csgojackpot lol

rip and csgojackpot is 2 risky 4 me, andd im too poor for it
Last edited by BANG; Jul 26, 2015 at 05:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm MG2 and just did a match against a team that went full P90's for 10 rounds straight.
I could kill one before I got sprayed down and my team took way too long to get to the site where I was...
How to deal with p90 rushes when youre alone in a site?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Invaders Must Die
[No-Mercy]
Originally Posted by Miko View Post
I'm MG2 and just did a match against a team that went full P90's for 10 rounds straight.
I could kill one before I got sprayed down and my team took way too long to get to the site where I was...
How to deal with p90 rushes when youre alone in a site?

incendiary and frag grenade, back off try to engage at a far distance and play for the retake ezpz.
Originally Posted by Kirmish View Post
What's that site where you bet your skins on teams and if the team you put on won you get skins?

http://csgolounge.com/