Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Where are you from?
Yes, I know we have a bunch of active threads. However I've been watching that several topics about countries are going on. So... In a single post you must to tell us what country/region/city you live and what's good/bad in there.

I live in Brazil - in the extreme south of Brazil. Here is quite developed, I don't know exactly about economic measure, but our HDI - human development index - is pretty high comparing to the other brazilian states. And it combines an economic measure, national income, with other measures, indices for life expectancy and education system... By the way, southerners are divided, but separatism is gaining momentum as hopes fade that answers to their grievances. For example, I'd love that south of brazil became one beautiful country, without stereotypes about brazilians as well as I'd love to see... Well, I think this is not the correct place to argument about why I'd love to in another country.

We chat in portuguese. This is a wonderful language because this is pretty complicated [We have, for example, more than 7O verb variations]. Why's it good? Simple, we can express ourselves pretty well, and other languages - like english - is easier to learn. [I feel sorry for english speakers that tries learn portuguese] ah, and everyone who speaks portuguese knows spanish instinctively as a bonus.

I feel everyone [that's not brazilian] thinks we live in the hottest country of the world. Indeed, most of brazilians live in it, but the southerners no. Here we have a winter that usually reach zero degrees celcius... Irrelevant but most of us is white and I'm too lazy to continue it.

Member - Country

Math - Brazil
Wolf - Brazil
Noah - USA
Shmevin - USA
joshyjojo - USA
RICKMO118 - USA
FrostFyre - Australia
ChinChinati - India
Aoc - Paraguay
WillyBash - Indonesia
Last edited by Math; Jan 3, 2012 at 11:04 PM.
I'm from Palos Verdes, California in the States, (right above you Math)
Well the community I live in is right next to the ocean and is filled with tons of rich, spoiled kids. The community itself is nice, but the beaches are terribly polluted, we never get snow (i could be seen as a good thing but I love snow) and the people suck. Also, the school I go to is filled with white people and as I am half asian, I look completely Asian, which makes me stand out quite a bit... (Not as much as when I lived in Mexico or Florida though).
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Oh, I've spent +$1500 on it, it can run Skyrim and do a backflip. I've remade it twice so I guess it's all been worth it?
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
Oh yeah just spray it with some hornet killer. Then all the hornets will either die or fly away. Then swat the nest to the ground and they will abandon it.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Math View Post
Yes, I know we have a bunch of active threads.

As if having too many active threads is bad lol

Alritey then.

I live in Florida, USA. West Palm Beach.

I like it because it is a popular state so we have Disney World, Busch Gardens, Wet n' Wild, and other famous amusement park chains. And on the coldest days in winter it is perfect temp.

It sucks mostly though. Where I live, you have to drive 20 minutes to get anywhere. So long car drives. Also, the heat is usually unbearable. In winter it isn't even usually cold, just less humid. Omg the humidity in summer is ridiculous. Makes you want to seal yourself inside with the AC on 60.
Last edited by Noah; Dec 30, 2011 at 04:34 AM. Reason: oops
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
That awkward moment, when Rickmo, has nothing awkward to share.

/me backs away slowly...into the shadows......with his pants down....and fapping....
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs