yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I used your set and imagination... Also, I have invaded your brain yesterday while u were sleeping. I'm like, Freddy Kruger, always attacking in the sleep. ''Heheheahahagahahag, you a all my children!''
If I get to show up in RIFT can I be a human looking guy other than just a round headed?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
I need a set of my own first before I can sell it though lol. If somebody'd like to make me a set for 35(what I have)-55K(if the set goes for 20K)

Also.
Last edited by Yourface; May 22, 2010 at 12:04 AM.
Originally Posted by DanielJr View Post
I am not on my medication today. And, I'm a little suicidal. I've attempted at least 2 times now, including taking alcohol with my melatonin(sleeping drug), and taking too much melatonin.

It's just too hard to live with ADHD. People who had brothers or sisters with it, say that you can't use it as an excuse. That you can control it. Really? I can?

Ex. Here is one of the terrible things I did, listed on my discipline list. All the occurrences happend when I wasn't on my meds.

Date: Apr 30, 2010
Offense: Assault
Action Taken: Out of School Suspension, Conference with Principal

I was biting people. About 10 counts of assualt. All of them went home with fang markings on they're shoulder. After that, I was known as the vampire. If I had control, would I do that?

Anyway, basically please excuse my recent...retarded actions...and try to set a good future for me?

dude i dont have ADHD, BUT I have ADD and I can control it when i feel like it, I can pay attention if i really wanted to, idk what ur case is but.....just try man I know it can be hard but dont let it win
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
WindowsXP.

K.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else