Toribash
11 days right now i believe, 12, in 27 minutes, and hey primal!, we got beat at the semi final's, the only reason im really keeping track of it is because i want to kick veal's ass, i had to sit there and watch them beat you guys when i know i could have beat them XD, so yea now i just want to beat them (plz excuse the language)
Last edited by wowzaa3; May 26, 2016 at 05:40 AM.
no worries. you have two more days wowzaa untli your off of the trial
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
If I was there, veal wouldn't have won ;-;

I'm not trying to brag, and i legit mean that, but cat4hbk and I are probably the best fighters in the clan at the moment.
Origin For Life
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
If I was there, veal wouldn't have won ;-;

I'm not trying to brag, and i legit mean that, but cat4hbk and I are probably the best fighters in the clan at the moment.

Whatchu want boi? You say i'm shit? Try me bitch. I have 50 cows, and i'm one of the best at using them.

No actually i dont think cat4hbk is the best fighter in the clan. Mariah, Lucie are really good too. And please dont post things like these. This post could make some people sad or mad (like me :> ) because its like we don't appreciate their hard training to get noticed by "Origin Senpais".

dank dream

And dude dont be so cocky, maybe you're the best here, but looking at the other people playing TB, you're not so special. No offence, just saying what i think.

And of course, now, i want to fight you Primal. Like we're rivals.

Last edited by D3ive; May 26, 2016 at 02:07 PM.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
I'm not saying I'm any more important than anybody else dive.

What I'm saying is that I've only really seen Cat4hbk fight along with me in wars, and that we wreck actual anus.

Now, idk if cat4hbk was in that veal war, but I sure as god hope he wasn't for his own sake lol
Origin For Life
Oh lmfao

Didn't even realize that.

We were just thinking "Origin...Original...One of the last....Last War Teams...Teams...Legions....The Last Legion"

We completely forgot it was [TLL]'s clan name XD

We could change it to something different if it bothers you that much, but we're sorry lmao
-----
It's cool to think of how many people before us made so many threads and had such good ideas.

Honestly, it amazes me that this clan is still alive to this day.
Last edited by Primal; May 26, 2016 at 02:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Origin For Life
i consider myself still a better fighter. i'd destroy all

Art #3

Last edited by Mist; May 26, 2016 at 07:00 PM.
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
/jo origin Primal, let's test your theory ;) and bt i am actually better than cat, but he is more orum active then me, by alot
i can't . my job blocked dev mode on my chromebook
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin