if something better needed, i would make others

2 madmans, 1 decap

you will know wich one is the decap of the replay name
Attached Files
Pat ~ BrB.rpl (142.4 KB, 5 views)
Pat ~ bump.rpl (167.1 KB, 5 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Anyway, I guess I'll retry. since you didn't like my realism replays I'll come back with madmen.

So here are three madmen.
Attached Files
Pr0ne- M - Humper.rpl (220.1 KB, 13 views)
Pr0ne- M - Error 28.rpl (238.5 KB, 9 views)
Pr0ne- twirly.rpl (197.5 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by PR0NE; Nov 22, 2012 at 01:19 AM.
PR0NE:
It really pains me to say this, but after your twirly that I saw before, the other 2 weren't up to standards. I was expecting really great destruction replays from you after that one.
While I watched Humper, I could see where a lot of it's coming from. You don't keep your flow hardly at all, and you'll pause before going into a transition of joints. Nothing kept flowing together, and your speed kept going down to 0 instead of keeping it up and just adding on.
Work on that and try again. But if I were you, I'd use twirly again when you apply, that is a high quality replay. No for now.

patrickooo:
I like your style, but everything seems too weak when I watch it. Not that it turns out weak, but it doesn't look strong when you impact, it just looks like uke falls apart with a weak hit.
You could work on making your moves a tad bit more stylish, i.e the start of the replay and the ways you get the dismembers, instead of just moving around until you get a dismember. Not that you just flail around or anything, but making it more appealing on how you got them would make it more likable in the long run. No for now.
please don't tell me that it's a no

Pat ~ Jurassic Park: madman.
Pat ~ BomB: this is the best madman for me, madman.
Pat ~ cinque: i used larfen's style a bit in the beggining, /lp 0 larfen and the ORMO's will discover that by their selfs, madman.
Attached Files
Pat ~ BomB.rpl (138.2 KB, 8 views)
Pat ~ cinque.rpl (218.2 KB, 10 views)
Pat ~ Jurassic Park.rpl (185.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Patrickooo; Dec 6, 2012 at 03:48 PM.
Thanks to jisse for the opener in chondrodystrophy.
Attached Files
#impartible dobsonfly.rpl (143.9 KB, 23 views)
#chondrodystrophy.rpl (250.6 KB, 23 views)
previously known as Lopsin
Hah, never would have noticed that if you hadn't mentioned it...
That was like the first 20 frames, no need to thank me.

Also your second replay is 133.7 kilobyte. Awesome.
I'm no recruiter, but I gotta say...

Those replays were frippin' epic Lop. If it were up to me, I'd say yes. But we'll just have to see.
beware
the goblin