Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Djchickenkid2 View Post
Hello Nitro i want to join u guys i am a 6th dan black belt and u can call me Dylan or DJCHICKENKID2 i am 16 i have skill in a lot of mods some are Aikido, Aikido big dojo and mushu i also come on toribash every day and play till bout 12Pm eastern time so i play alot as u can tell Also i want to join Nitro cause clan is really good and most people are calm i dont like uncalm clans so thats one reason i want to join you the other reason is cause i ran into a few of you in aikido / aikido big dojo and u guys were nice so i guess tht shall end my App so Accept or reject im fine with either one

Neutral for now. Needs more.

Stuff I'd like to see added:
+What you like to do irl (Sports, Hobbies, etc.)
+Other abilities other than fighting? (Editing, Art, etc.)
+How can you help the clan and how the clan can help you.
+Replays (Unless you aren't a replay making kinda guy)
+Previous clans? If so, reason you left or got kicked.
+Other games you play?
+Whatever else you want to add that you think will impress me.

Add this info and you'll have my definite yes.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Neutral for now. Needs more.

Stuff I'd like to see added:
+What you like to do irl (Sports, Hobbies, etc.)
+Other abilities other than fighting? (Editing, Art, etc.)
+How can you help the clan and how the clan can help you.
+Replays (Unless you aren't a replay making kinda guy)
+Previous clans? If so, reason you left or got kicked.
+Other games you play?
+Whatever else you want to add that you think will impress me.

Add this info and you'll have my definite yes.

You shouldn't simply give them a step by step guide as to what should be included in to their application. We are not here to hold their hand. We are here to see what they can do on their own.
Originally Posted by minster46 View Post
HI my name is minster46 or jason im a brown belt
and if i join i will try my best to get the clan to 1
-----
and i live in america pennsylvania

no get out
Hello Nitro i want to join u guys i am a 6th dan black belt and u can call me Dylan or DJCHICKENKID2 i am 16 i have skill in a lot of mods some are Aikido, Aikido big dojo and mushu i also come on toribash every day and play till bout 12Pm eastern time so i play alot as u can tell Also i want to join Nitro cause clan is really good and most people are calm i dont like uncalm clans so thats one reason i want to join you the other reason is cause i ran into a few of you in aikido / aikido big dojo and u guys were nice so i guess tht shall end my App so Accept or reject im fine with either one

no
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
jesus im confused now

Let me keep it simple.
We run off of a voting system. If you get three +supports , you're in. If you get three -supports, you're rejected. Neutral votes do not come in to play. Ever.
Hello Nitro i want to join u guys i am a 6th dan black belt and u can call me Dylan or DJCHICKENKID2 i am 16 i have skill in a lot of mods some are Aikido, Aikido big dojo and mushu i also come on toribash every day and play till bout 12Pm eastern time so i play alot as u can tell Also i want to join Nitro cause clan is really good and most people are calm i dont like uncalm clans so thats one reason i want to join you the other reason is cause i ran a few of you in aikido / aikido big dojo and u guys are nice i also like playing soccer baseball and basketball i am not tht good at drawing also i play Cod And shooter games (sorry there is too many games to name) i am extremely active in game and i also like drawing things in irl the clan can help me get to know more people and make more friends and i can help the clan by donating all my time and effort to the was ect fights and tourneys i will always try my best in fights so i guess tht sums up my app and if u want me to add anymore let me know guys im willing to change for this clan and thank you so much for reading this peace

I'm gonna say yes for this one. I feel like you have a lot of potential and you actually bothered trying. The only thing I think you need to improve on other than your in game skill is your forum posts. 7 forum posts is not something to be proud of.
(I swear to god that I will make you use periods. My eyes nearly blew up...)
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
HI my name is minster46 or jason im 17 im a brown belt what can i do for nitro is help them win wars and get to the top clan

this is my second one hope you like it
-----
and i live in Americapennsylvania
Last edited by minster46; Jul 2, 2015 at 05:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by minster46 View Post
HI my name is minster46 or jason im 17 im a brown belt what can i do for nitro is help them win wars and get to the top clan

this is my second one hope you like it
-----
and i live in Americapennsylvania

Do not post here again.

As for Djchickenkid2, you improved your app and I am a man of my word. I will say yes.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
The forum inactivity is a real turn down for me. Despite having the potential to be in the Clan, I feel you're starting very big, and at the moment, Nitro isn't a good choice. I played in game a bit with you as well. Not impressed, and you're a 6th Dan. Though Improvements can be made, my decision is No

Sorry.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands