Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Rageful View Post
You live in Australia, how can you not be used to spiders?

Because I live in the city, there aren't many tarantulas or snakes here. There is the occasional one but I still just scream, run and hide like normal. I hate spiders, icky..
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Eh, my dad owns a snake and we've had many pet spiders, huntsmen, sydney funnel webs, etc. I live in Sydney so I suppose the spider count is higher. Lucky you.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
You have owned funnel web spiders...? Oh thats so fucking gross, ew... ew... makes my skin crawl.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Originally Posted by Rainbowz View Post

Back when I was a wee lad I absolutely loved this picture...So cute!
Also I love the fact you guys live in Australia. I always wanted to go there because it is like America except without all the bullshit. Everyone is a hunter, thrillseeker, and drinks hard liqour everday.
Last edited by Shmevin; Dec 29, 2011 at 08:59 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yesterday we cleaned a nest (whatever you call it) of black widows out of my front porch.
There were 4 living in/by our shoes.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Lol, Australia is a lot different than what you see. The bush isn't some cliche crocodile dundee shit but it's the best place to live compared to the cities. Also there's a hornets nest in my laundry cupboard and I have no idea how I'm going to destroy it without getting raped by them.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!