Toribash
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Decent application, props to you for breaking the streak.
What prior clans have you been in and what was the reason for leaving?

I was recently inactive for a year or so. The clan I was in prior to becoming Inactive. I left knowing I was going to be unable to play for quite some time. Honestly, the only reasons I would leave a clan is if; A. I was not welcome. B. If I was again, Going to be inactive.

The only clan I can remember was back in 2011-12 and was called HOODZ. Other than that. I've been a free bird.
Originally Posted by Mugily View Post
Well, lindsay didnt have any replays attached... you let her in.

As you can see, a lot of time passed since Lindsay was in our clan.
Denied for bad application and lots of nonsense.
PM me with any and all questions
you're going to have to die a little longer then.
If this is your idea of a wait, you're in for a long ride.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
you're going to have to die a little longer then.
If this is your idea of a wait, you're in for a long ride.

I have all year, bud.
we'll see
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hi Obey :D
hello!, my name is chris, in-game name MumberZ, i am 13 years old, i am lebanon, maida, near the beach, i am a pC gamer, and i play alot of game , put for real the best game the i play it all the time is toribash, really i find this game cool,and awesome, but yea some times it turn to a hell when i do some thing silly like missclicking, relaxing some wrong joints, and then yea i just turn off my PC, i am a black belt for around 750 games for 2nd dan and i love playing some mods in toribash like : aikido, aikidobigdojo, mushu, wushu, tk, and erthtk
i am here to apply to Obey, the best clan eva, i was in Lotus, but yea one day they kicked me why, cuz they are rude, faggots, and bad players, so yea i started meeting some players in Obey, and watching some wars for it on youtube, or in-game players like "Gentleman, Kolorz, Hattersin,and alot others" and i can tell that these guys are, cool, awesome,and strong players, so form this moment i decided to apply to [Obey]. and i can offer to this clan alot of help in wars
i am good at making arts too!, like headtextures,and i am a good replay maker
so this is my app hope u like it
Attached Files
waw.rpl (96.6 KB, 5 views)
cool decap, TK.rpl (90.2 KB, 7 views)
DECAP.rpl (68.5 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by MUMBERZ View Post
hello!, my name is chris, in-game name MumberZ, i am 13 years old, i am lebanon, maida, near the beach, i am a pC gamer, and i play alot of game , put for real the best game the i play it all the time is toribash, really i find this game cool,and awesome, but yea some times it turn to a hell when i do some thing silly like missclicking, relaxing some wrong joints, and then yea i just turn off my PC, i am a black belt for around 750 games for 2nd dan and i love playing some mods in toribash like : aikido, aikidobigdojo, mushu, wushu, tk, and erthtk
i am here to apply to Obey, the best clan eva, i was in Lotus, but yea one day they kicked me why, cuz they are rude, faggots, and bad players, so yea i started meeting some players in Obey, and watching some wars for it on youtube, or in-game players like "Gentleman, Kolorz, Hattersin,and alot others" and i can tell that these guys are, cool, awesome,and strong players, so form this moment i decided to apply to [Obey]. and i can offer to this clan alot of help in wars
i am good at making arts too!, like headtextures,and i am a good replay maker
so this is my app hope u like it

could you please show us your art?
PM me with any and all questions
Hey, I'm hangover2, a 3rd dan black belt. I'm 11 years old, I live in Australia and the time I would be on would probley be 3:45PM or 4:00PM. I make kickass fricken replays, my most played mods are, AikidoBigDojo, Judo, Greykido, Xspar and Mushu. I started Toribash about a year ago and I was complete noob! But I met hampa and he gave ne REALLY great tips and that's why I win a lot more then I used to.
Share the tips with us, and we'll start talking.
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt