Toribash
Even through I had to go to wedding last night I still had time to hang with me fellow Parrots.

spoiler

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Oh you're looking so beautiful. How was the wedding ? Did you embarrass yourself ?

Moop did you write this tiny story ? Was it symbolic about something we should understand ?
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
Oh you're looking so beautiful. How was the wedding ? Did you embarrass yourself ?

Moop did you write this tiny story ? Was it symbolic about something we should understand ?

Hell yeah xD As people started leaving the church after the 'yes' thingy I totally dizzy crawled out of the church, got between people and out of nowhere there was bride and groom and I just handshaked them and totally awkwardly said "Congratz" and more awkwardly dissapeared from the scene. But then after wedding lunch my dear girlfriend got them to talk to us for a while so I explained myself. But yeah. It was crazy good night.

And thanks bro. It's complete miracle I looked good in a suit and tie.
Last edited by Zephh; Jun 1, 2015 at 12:48 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by macho89 View Post
Even through I had to go to wedding last night I still had time to hang with me fellow Parrots.

spoiler

you're trying not to crack up about how funny we'll think that is.

that is.
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
wen i sit on tha toilet my dik tuch da water

You're probably sitting on a smallbowl and that's why your dick touches the water
Curious aren't you.
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post

mayb in ur dreams
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
You're probably sitting on a smallbowl and that's why your dick touches the water

Ew ew no please AAAA :c
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post

10/10
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Don't you just like when you annoy your girlfriend to take a photo of you with a parrot to show love to my fellow Parrots and everyone just ignore it because of this:

?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]