Toribash
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
I used to play Minecraft ages ago, then I kinda got bored of it, and moved onto the Binding of Isaac.

Ye Binding of Isaac is amazing, also what's the ip for the minecraft server? I'll join it.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
the ip is vibe.cubed.pro, for those of you who are interested in visiting. Again though, it's still in a reaaaaaally early phase and a lot of stuff is still being built. You contribution is more than welcome! It's in version 1.8 and currently has 1 parkour map and creative plots. There's plenty more to be done.
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
the ip is vibe.cubed.pro, for those of you who are interested in visiting. Again though, it's still in a reaaaaaally early phase and a lot of stuff is still being built. You contribution is more than welcome! It's in version 1.8 and currently has 1 parkour map and creative plots. There's plenty more to be done.

If you need anyhelp with plugins,etc im sure id be able to help you somehow, id be nice to get back into plugin development.
<Gbleek> they're like mean, sensitive, soulless robots dude

It seems a little quiet, what's everyone up to?

I myself, have been playing a bit of Minecraft the past couple of days. Got a whole hub style server going. There's basic stuff like a Parkour world and a Creative Build world (with the help of Manta and Viddah mostly!) I've got a Zombies one that I want to add, I was thinking about maybe a DayZ style Zombies might work, what's your opinion? I'm also playing to have maybe a survival world there too, maybe... Not entirely keen on Survival worlds.

I'm always happy to lend a hand where I can. I'll be back on the server in an hour or so.
Also hello everyone from Vibe! :3
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
It seems a little quiet, what's everyone up to?

I myself, have been playing a bit of Minecraft the past couple of days. Got a whole hub style server going. There's basic stuff like a Parkour world and a Creative Build world (with the help of Manta and Viddah mostly!) I've got a Zombies one that I want to add, I was thinking about maybe a DayZ style Zombies might work, what's your opinion? I'm also playing to have maybe a survival world there too, maybe... Not entirely keen on Survival worlds.

Was just reading this specicially the bolded area. A dayz style world/plugin/etc always sounds cool in perspective. And it is. But the only problem going from a development process is the fact that if you dont have an experienced plugin developer you are unable to get a plugin which is worthwhile to play. There are several clones of the the vastly popular "MineZ" server, however none of them cut it. I assure you that even if you find something which looks good enough to have on a server, it would be buggy as all hell, or not to the expections which you have.
<Gbleek> they're like mean, sensitive, soulless robots dude

I'll spend like all my time on there if you agree to c/p one of my projects into the creative build world <.< buuuuuuut even if you don't I'll still be glad to visit. I haven't done a lot of Minecraft in a while.
-----
Oh, and I'd be happy to help with any building, too. I've been off my game a little bit lately and I haven't played for a while, but I'm still far better than that pleb K0HTA
Last edited by pouffy; Nov 24, 2015 at 06:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm thankful for not being gay, NO OFFENCE GAY PEOPLE!!! I love ya'all, wait that makes me gay. Damn lol
-----
And also:

Pidgenere A combination of attempting to troll staff, provoke hate, and useless post Nov 26, 2015 Dec 1, 2015 SkulFuk

A ban yet again
Last edited by pranit; Nov 26, 2015 at 02:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump