Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

/me pokes TheSecret in the waist

I'll lurv you more than Vraddy ever can ... I even have a vibrating spatula ...

Welcome to Oblivion, where sexual deviance is the order of the day.
Name: Omar
Belt: Yellow
Bans: I have not been warned or banned at any time ever.
Past clans and why you left them: No past clans
Anyone you know in this clan: Kindleharte
Why do you want us: I want you so I can participate in clan activities and give myself the best experience while playing toribash.
Why should we want you: I take advice and because kindle is my friend,
Best and Worst mods: Jousting and Twin Swords.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hello, my name is Omar and I am an awesome redstoner in minecraft. I have redstoned whole computers that function with working screens. I also make renaissance lutes. A lute is a musical instrument if you didn't know. I'm very new to this game and i'm playing with a friend. I'm here to play toribash just like everybody else and I tend to just go into freeplay mode to try to find out how to do new moves. If you want me to find out how to do a particular move than just ask me and I will try my best. I am also a web designer if you ever need me to make a website than I'm right here for you.
Your usercard:
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Best Regards,
Omar
Last edited by opis08; Aug 11, 2013 at 04:50 AM.
I say yes to opis08 he is new, but he is my good friend and I really want him to learn from the best of the best (Zone). My vote is yes.
-----
Also he meant kindlebob Kindleharte is my alt
Last edited by Frost; Aug 9, 2013 at 02:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
SxySNIPER: Blond hair, green eyes, 5'6" (1.52m), 125 lbs (56kg), IQ 102. Energetic among her friends, she tends to not stray from the group, but is not afraid to meet new people. She is envious of her cheer captain, and has secretly plotted a ruinous rumor that the never released, due to fear of it being traced back to her. She quietly sits in her shadow, waiting for the inevitable downfall of the captain so she can rise up and take charge of he dream.

You cunning is offset by your arguably average IQ and fear of taking initiative. I vote NO as well.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
^ that looks immensely painful
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
The day that coincides with my expulsion from a uterus is the 9th of May, 1995 (which in the DD/MM/YY format is 9/5/95)
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Timee you gotta stop brainwashing people with your heightened sexual prowess and godly utilities. That's just.... fantastically unfair
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
How Did You Start Playing Toribash?
So yea, tell us. How did you meet this fantastic game?

Personally, *cough* (viking voice) my adventure started wee in the mornin' of this here year. I was choppin' wood in my backyard when I was messaged by the brave Fluny Ganandorf, Son of Rock-on. That day, my fellow warrior announced that now challenge was greater, was more self accomplishing, then the mighty Toribash!

(Actually Fluny moved away from where I lived, and his current location has such terrible internet, that Toribash was the only game he could play.)

Therefore, I decided to not leave my ally to his terrible fate, alone on his mission. To stay in contact with him, we began our mission, to meet our fate of glory, or death.

*enough with the Viking* I played Toribash as it was really the only game left that I could see Fluny at. When I saw how difficult the game was I decided I really wanted to be a challenge for my friend. So I got out a notebook and a pencil, went into aikido servers with Fluny for 2 weeks, and wrote down everything he told me. Openers, how each body part moves, what to do and not do.

I also did this over finals week. Not recommended... But I did get to black belt in under 12 days so woooo~

The game was really a way to interact with Fluny but I began to like it more and more. And then the day came where I could challenge Fluny... and life was good.

That was also the day where I had the sudden and very strong desire to make a friendly, attitude-based clan with Fluny and other close irl friends of mine, and to find the other Toribash gentleman badasses out there.

So tell us, what's your story?
Show Yourself!
Hey Oblifags,

I have no idea what any of you look like. So feel free to post pictures of your beautiful faces here.

Unless, you're uncomfortable leaving pictures on the internet and stuff... I guess...

As I am in a french basement and will be back in a couple of days to my home, my picture will have to wait, but it shall arrive.