Toribash
no guys, he is right: pros play judo, its a real challenge
Last edited by Zaarock; Nov 29, 2008 at 09:39 PM.
Definitely.
Aikido is for fags.
Last edited by PlayerID666; Dec 1, 2008 at 04:59 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

in game name: carbnon
reference(s): old clan [scream-alite] member
how long I been playing toribash: for about 3 years
why I want to join torigods: after i quite clan scream i wanted to join a more skilled clan
why you should pick me instead of someone else: because after three years of playing .. you tend to get a little skilled at it ... and chances are i can win against anyone else recriuting

thank you

heer are a few replays of meh pawning
Attached Files
pawnage on instig.rpl (33.1 KB, 25 views)
nice dodge.rpl (44.0 KB, 18 views)
total carnage.rpl (35.7 KB, 16 views)
total carnage 2.rpl (41.1 KB, 12 views)
pincer move.rpl (59.9 KB, 13 views)
im sorry

but irealy want to be in a better clan then scream.. if you dont want meh its ok just say no and i wont come to this thread any more .. i wont bother you any ferher
in game name:mark2766
reference(s): i just here about you and how good u r and all the respect you got.
how long I been playing toribash: about 2 months but have learned alot in that while i pretty good freestyler and dancing and can do good jump moves if u want to see them i will show you
why I want to join torigods:they look bye far one of the best clans and would love to have fun and get better and try and become one of the greats and maybe this clan could help me
why you should pick me instead of someone else:because i am active everyday i would be nice and i can make pretty good videos plz let me join i really hope you do than you very much your faithfully mark2766
Originally Posted by carbnon View Post
in game name: carbnon
reference(s): old clan [scream-alite] member
how long I been playing toribash: for about 3 years
why I want to join torigods: after i quite clan scream i wanted to join a more skilled clan
why you should pick me instead of someone else: because after three years of playing .. you tend to get a little skilled at it ... and chances are i can win against anyone else recriuting

thank you

heer are a few replays of meh pawning

Wow, he looks really pro.
I think we should let him in, I mean, look at that pawnage.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Application
In-Game Name: WolfReaperz

Reference: I've known MowtenDoo for a bit so hopefully he can refer me

How long have you been playing Toribash: Probably 1 year and 3 - 6 months
Why you want to join Torigods: I'd probably join Torigod's because I'd probably be helpful sometimes when needed and i am active, I cant say im PRO like every1 says they are. Im at the avrage im not pro, im not horrible, I can definently have my good moments in Toribash.

Why we should pick you instead of someone else: You could probably pick me then other people because as mentioned in y i want to join is because im active and can help-out when I'm needed. And I dont over-exagerate like other people like oh im so pro i can own any1, No I dont act like im fuc*ing 3 years old. I'm actually mature unlike thoes kids
O PLZ I LIEK TO JOIN UR CLN!! No, i dont act like a fa**ot
Last edited by WolfReaperz; Feb 22, 2009 at 06:15 AM.
In-Game Name:Nuramon
Reference(s): None, sorry.
How long have you been playing Toribash: For about 6 moths, most time Single Player
Why you want to join Torigods: Because the members of this clan are some of the best players, toribash has got and i wanna learn of them to get better and better.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Firstoff, because i am like i am . I am active in forum and ingame, when i can find a time to play. I am a pretty funny guy with some cool (I think they are cool!!!) replays and moves.

Thanks for this oppurtunity,

Nura
Last edited by flxy; Dec 14, 2008 at 06:36 AM.