Toribash
cuphead fun

i'm in world 2, beat the first 3 bosses
i really love the whole aesthetic and the music. super unique

it's not that innovative though (the only different thing it has compared to other games on the genre is parrying, and it isn't such a big thing) but the aesthetic and challenge make up for it

there's also levels where you play as an airplane so that adds some variety to it
boss fights are the main thing in the game, tons of cool and original bosses. i personally liked the flower

the story is really simple but it isn't that important in a game like this ur a fucking cup

it also runs at a constant 60 fps, it's super smooth considering my gpu is shit. there's almost no graphic options though, and loading times can be a bit too long (i'm not the only one who has this problem)

i kept fucking up in the start because keyboard controls are pretty weird, but i feel like i'm getting used to them. i recommend using a controller

i wasn't really planning on getting cuckhead but cats started playing it and it hyped me up
I DID NOT TORRENT IT

SIMPLE MODE IS FOR PUSSIES

basic out leave a like and subscribe
if you lean your heart a little closer to my mouth i promise to bite down
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
super mario odyssey is great. in fact, it's so amazing, i didn't even get to play yet on account of my brother playing it all day. super!
instead i just played lego racers and it was good. still works surprisingly well, even got full controller support. neat.
dude mario odyssey looks crazy fun theres a fucking giant dragon in it
-----
Last edited by basic; Oct 30, 2017 at 05:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump