Toribash
Originally Posted by iKas View Post
Guys, leave him alone.
We all have friends dont we? It doesn't matter what race, gender, or even belief/religion.
I don't care if this was a joke, just stop please.

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
This is just brotherly banter. We are obviously kidding and we stopped because we saw that he did not like it.
We don't want to become a clan that's too serious, do we?

You are right TimmyboyG.. we won't become too serious.
But it is very honorable that iKas defended B4CKST4B.

Whatever.. for those who didnt see it already, we have a new thread for novices..
pls let me know if I made some faults and pls help me to make the thread better.
That counts for every thread.. let me know if you have ideas to make them better or if you found some faults..
Hey ahmet, if you can host bet-servers (and with 'can' I mean, you know the commands, you have enough time, you can solve host-problems), you are allowed to host MonkBets.
All you have to do is, name the room MonkBets and be calm and collected ;)
When you finished the event, pm me the date (cause I will put it into the event-list).
Hi guys So uhh, I just wanna say,

Thanks to iKas for finally getting what I was trying to say
Oh, and I had a feel that Ciulerson and Timmy were joking. I just had to roll with it :3
Heart of Gold
Might be streaming something later today, not sure just yet. Any ideas as to what games I could stream?
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Jan 28, 2015 at 03:55 PM.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Originally Posted by iKas View Post
Might be streaming something later today, not sure just yet. Any ideas as to what games I could stream?

Toribash with commentary, maybe we could host a bet server and you could stream that.
Or you could stream The Binding Of Isaac.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Oh alright BBKing thanks. i will name it Monkbets. i will give you a PM when im done. im gonna make the server in 3 days
Last edited by Greed; Jan 28, 2015 at 04:37 PM.
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Guys since i have this 15k atm. Why don't i make a challenge, i would think it will be a spar challenge with another monk member and the best replay will be given half shares of 15k each. This post is just to inform you guys. The oficial thread will be created, when i contact bbking and the host teams. This will just be a wip, challenge or prizes might change