Toribash
Back from a race.

Started 5th in Qualify to finish 4th.

I was 3rd and one lap before the end of the race,I made a spin.
Got a nice global rank atm.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Of course I will be your demon.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Originally Posted by Manta View Post
Got a nice global rank atm.

got a nice belt too
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
What is everyone up to?
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |
Working on Essays, should be studying etc.

wbu I haven't seen you ingame lately ;(
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
same here,
got lots of papers due this week
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
Working on Essays, should be studying etc.

wbu I haven't seen you ingame lately ;(

I have been playing H1Z1 with friends lately.
I'll be in-game for a bit today.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |
hey, I know I'm not in the clan, and am not sure if I'll even be accepted, but am I allowed to make threads?