Toribash
I can't see any amazing players in toribash.

I'm only amazing player. except Creati0n.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
He said you're already denied.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
so I cant apply again?

that's unfair if I cant!
I am a brexit survivor.
Also sometimes i go outside and wonder why am I outside.
Originally Posted by mossd View Post
so I cant apply again?

that's unfair if I cant!

You're allowed to apply again but not immediately, it would be smart to take some time and figure out what went wrong and how you can better yourself from that.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
it wasn't straight away though
I am a brexit survivor.
it wasn't straight away though

This is the last time I am going to reply as this is turning into spam.
A 16 hour wait between applying is classed as straight away, most people wait at least a week to reapply some wait up to a month and it would be wise if you take that into consideration.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
I will apply again in 2 days then
I am a brexit survivor.
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Actually you know what, just don't ever apply again.
Thanks for your time

I will apply again in 2 days then

Lrn2read pls
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.