Toribash
Looks like he got accepted
-----
Oh man just noticed i can't invite D;
Last edited by Dragon; Nov 15, 2013 at 01:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I suck.
Freeform: I am pretty known in-game because my in-game activity rate is high (I has no life) I will also add my Skype for keeping in touch My Skype is( agunomuu ) without parenthesis. I play one sport and that's soccer, I'm a high school senior but is homeschooled. I left (SaV)Savants because I could not get along with the members (problem isn't me). also if you have a ps3 you can contact me there too but I won't get it until the 1st of December (2 weeks) along with call of duty ghost.

Name: David Anthony
Belt (black belt): 7th Dan
Why you want to join us? Friends with the member in the clan.(recruited too)
Your favorite mods: Aikido w/ and w/o grabs wushu3 rk-mma abd and xspar
Their infractions / ban (please be honest): all infractions were from market rules
Nationality:USA Tennessee
How many languages ​​you speak: English/ little jap/ Chinese
Special skills: (market, art, events)fixing technology
Have previous clans? whom and why leave?:Omega(dead) Power(dead)Uber(left because dying)Savants (left because cannot get along with the members(not me)
Their level of activity in the forum and in game: Forum 7/10 ingame 9/10
How long you play toribash: janurary 31 2009
Alts: None
Was invited by someone? Groumet, Master and Azure
Read the rules? Yes
A small bibliography: Do not know what this is
Your user card:
How you can help us? I can help you with clan wars and increase clan thread activity

Last edited by Bakugan; Nov 15, 2013 at 03:31 PM. Reason: I was meaning to post the M logo but the user card copy distracted me
A small bibliography: Do not know what this is :I well you already told us something about yourself. You forgot to put the M logo on your application. Which means you didnt read the recruitment criterion thoroughly. But this is a very good app so its a Yes from me.
CREAM ON !
I liked of your application, but generally I want to have members coming to stay, and you do not pass this confidence
I'm neutral for a lot of reasons, i'd type them all but it might take a hour...
The thing that Bruno said makes some sense, btw.