Toribash
Banned for not having enough or :triggerhappy:.

Also maybe we should wrap up this conversation in a little bit due to wibblish.
Last edited by Shmevin; Aug 21, 2012 at 07:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name:Blooddrift/Dominic
Timezone (GMT):Mountain Time
Belt: 3rd dan
Overall Forum/Ingame/IRC Activity:7All
Previous clans:Elite nightmare Spin 2 More but i forgot
Talents:Starting Marketing and in-Game
Why you want to join us:Cause its a skilled clan and SHMEVIN =D
How we can benefit from you as a member:Cuz i is Pro =D Jk cause im dedicated
I say no.
Your application is supposed to be formal/casual and with good grammar. Also yours was extremely short.
Please refer to Rainbowz application on the previous page.
Last edited by Shmevin; Sep 2, 2012 at 09:03 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by bloodrift View Post
Name:Blooddrift/Dominic
Timezone (GMT):Mountain Time
Belt: 3rd dan
Overall Forum/Ingame/IRC Activity:7All
Previous clans:Elite nightmare Spin 2 More but i forgot
Talents:Starting Marketing and in-Game
Why you want to join us:Cause its a skilled clan and SHMEVIN =D
How we can benefit from you as a member:Cuz i is Pro =D Jk cause im dedicated

Nop.
No explanation needed, he's in another clan.
Wait whaaat, where is "Mountain Time"? Hahahaha lmao
What are you to him though, Shmevs?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lucent | Solax | Orfeas | Math | Virtue | Rick | Shmevin | Noah
Fans & Buddies
Originally Posted by Nadhif View Post
Wait whaaat, where is "Mountain Time"? Hahahaha lmao
What are you to him though, Shmevs?

SHMEVIN =D OBVIOUsly means he wants the dick......... lol
Hi bloodrift , I remember you, although a bad app is bad.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
I say no.
Your application is supposed to be formal/casual and with good grammar. Also yours was extremely short.
Please refer to Rainbowz application on the previous page.

This.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
This.

This.

And I say no. app is sloppy, you're in a clan, you smell (like blam of course), and everyone else said no. :<
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Name: Rickard, but I prefer to be called snor for some silly reason.
Timezone (GMT): +1
Belt: 2nd dan
Overall Forum/Ingame/IRC Activity: I mostly lurk the forums, rarely post anything. I do post in the clan board whenever I'm in a clan though.
My in-game activity is rather high, I mostly play SP. But if there's a war going on or if someone wants to play MP, I'll be there.
I'm on IRC around 7 hours a day, so expect to see me there.
Previous clans: Lets see... I was in 1336.9 for about a year and a half, then there was some clan that became a pile of shit.
I was in Phantoms (tampons), for about a month or two, but I got tired of people being stupider than the voices in my head.
I was in #h too, but that clan is now IRC only. (You could call it dead, but you know, the bond between the members is still there).
Talents: I do some art, from time to time, but I rarely save anything. I'm good at wushu and aikido.
Why you want to join us: Fresh start, I don't know anyone here, and I'm pretty sure no-one knows me, so it would be neat to get to know some new folks.
How we can benefit from you as a member: I'll bring ye laughs and art. (Probably both at the same time). And of course, I'll give you the opportunity to get another member to play/chat/have virtual sex with.

Additional info: I'm a rather normal guy, who spends most of his time at the computer.
I love math, even though I suck at it.
I use drugs frequently, but it's to reduce my anxiety.
I'm friendly, even though I may seem mean at times, I never really mean to offend anyone.
I'm a fan of anime, manga and cosplay, and sushi is my favourite food, I'm pretty much a weeaboo, if you want to put it that way.

Well, that information may or may not be useful to you, but I really do hope that you understand the extreme pressure of writing an application in a forum where you're pretty much anonymous.

Also, don't look at my postcount and think "oh, he must be active etc etc", because at least a thousand of those post where made in wibbles.

English is not my native language, so my grammar/spelling is not perfect.

I'll be hyar waitin' for yer decision mates!

Good morning.
/Snorlaxen
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.