Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

/me aproves
I'll undelete that thread if you want.

I allow game threads, but I preffer that you guys don't post 1 word posts.
2 or 3 are fine already.

Don't leave us =(
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Agreed and disagreed.
Some rules are too tight but theyre also to keep this board clean.
Posting one or 2 words is not enough not even 3.
Full sentences and stuff. This clan is quite chill but it doesnt mean people can just say "yea" "ok" "cool" when posting.
That counts as useless posting and spamming.
And about such thread as activity and inactivity, its good that members are doing something noticeable but if you ask me theyre not necessary if someone logs in once a week to post "sup" or something along those lines on activity check thread.
People should show activity by posting everyday, good grammar and full sentences.
Show maturity and brains by being nice, having decent grammar and have fun. Most of all have fun dont stress.
Thats what shows what this clan is about.

Okay now i totally gone offtopic and derailed and shit but thats somehow related i guess.
So yeah Boob man just cheel ;p
It's All About Expansion
Maan foooool...
I thought that was for reaaal...
Not cool,I broke my pen because I thought you really is quiting
Ok look. I didnt close that thread because i wanted you to post in it. I wanted to know what Lucent thinks about it as the leader of this clan. I do not wish to apply to become a user of the coffeebank because i am very busy. I have Unibash events to create and moderate, Blogs to post, ToriNews articles to work on and interviews to do. Also i am too lazy to make an application for this. By the way this is not an april fools joke. I am just fed up.
Aprile fools is so shitey! Dont fuck me arounf like that yoyo ;p
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
It was pretty obvious that this thread was a joke. :P
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.