Toribash
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
What if I said this was a joke?

Then it shows you are not fit for leader. If this is how you get your laughs, if this is what you think is a joke, you have neither the responsibility or the maturity a leader needs.
Skull, all you're bringing here is more and more negative energy, it isn't too late to turn this car around and get back in the swing of things, you guys all should stop, look at what we've all been through together, then look at what you've said just in this past hour. Severing ties isn't always the way to go.
#Swag
Originally Posted by fusionman View Post
And everyone that he kicked he told me personally that they could get back in. Right after he kicked you he said to me that you could get back in with some convincing, and pointless arguing and bickering doesn't help the fact at all. In my opinion you Skull, are in the wrong here. If you want to blame him, go ahead, just know that his decision of kicking you was originally influenced by me.

I know we have had our problems. But I usually apologize for them and we get over it. But kicking someone from the clan for personal reason is both ridiculous and unnecessarily. If you want to side with Poppo, thats fine. I can't stop you, and I won't if I could. But I am not the wrong one here. Please keep that in mind.
Hey guys, fighting isn't solving anything, if you haven't noticed. I may be a goof, but I know what's good and what's not. That's what makes me a leader.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by fusionman View Post
Skull, all you're bringing here is more and more negative energy, it isn't too late to turn this car around and get back in the swing of things, you guys all should stop, look at what we've all been through together, then look at what you've said just in this past hour. Severing ties isn't always the way to go.

No its isn't always the way to go. But here it is. And yes, I am bringing negative energy. For extremely necessary reasons. But then again you are with Poppo. You will see this as my fault regardless of the truth. That is fine.
poop, then i will hate you. EVEN more. which i didn't know was possible. if i could, i would beat the shit out of you.
i like cats
Originally Posted by dagreja View Post
He is backing you up because you are leader, not because you make the right decisions.

Agreed, that's a ridiculous thing to do.

Originally Posted by skullandbo View Post
I am more than sure this is another impersonation attempt by Poppo.

lolwut
I've never even heard of that shit man, that's a really big accusation ._.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on here. Here's what I can get:
Skull and Poppo were arguing and Poppo kicked Skull who was then re-invited and then re-kicked by Poppo who then edited his posts... why?

Originally Posted by itsbruce View Post
poop, then i will hate you. EVEN more. which i didn't know was possible. if i could, i would beat the shit out of you.

Calm the fuck down man.
Whether or not Poppo's in the wrong is irrelevant right now. Just calm down and deal with this shit the same way Skull and Poppo are; calmly with no chance of getting banned.
Last edited by SpmSL; Feb 17, 2012 at 02:27 AM.
Nobodies in the wrong, I'll correct myself for saying that, this is all based on opinion. And my opinion is that this whole thing is DUMB, and we should really either go our separate ways, or just swallow down the fact that we've all made mistakes here, and we're ALL in the wrong.
#Swag
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
What if I said that this was a Happy Valentine's Prank Day joke?

Again, it shows you are not fit to be leader.
-----
Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post
Agreed, that's a ridiculous thing to do.

lolwut
I've never even heard of that shit man, that's a really big accusation ._.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on here. Here's what I can get:
Skull and Poppo were arguing and Poppo kicked Skull who was then re-invited and then re-kicked by Poppo who then edited his posts... why?

He has done more than that. He LITERALLY impersonated me(somehow), making me post something on forums I didn't say. Also, all the things we listed earlier.
Last edited by skullandbo; Feb 17, 2012 at 02:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump