Ranking
i'll do that when someone who isnt don's cumrag tells me to
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
LOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELO OKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOK ATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKAT MELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATME LOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELO OKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOK ATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKAT MELOOKATMELOOKATMELOOKATME

hi there

edit: oh wait, clan only has don's lapdogs left, bye
QUACK
Sup andcream.

You should totally take over this clan
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
interesting im in south korea now :P
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
wow your getting around a bit, hope your enjoying seeing the world and that its not too scary. keep safe :-) x
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
im always safe :P and koreas not that bad :P
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
Ach, I've wanted to go to ROK for some time.

Is it some kind of protection regime against DPRK, or are you just doing nothing around there? :P
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
i sit around with some giant anti missile missile launchers and wait for DPRK to decide to try to do something stupid
Hey guys.

Why is Don's account non-existing?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave