Toribash
Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
Milk, do me a favor and only delete this if it gets offensive. I wanted to clear some things up.
I wasn't trying to be an ass with that post. When I wrote it at.. midnight yesterday, I was rather sleep deprived, and when I read it to myself, it didn't sound as rude as it does now that I reread it. I apologize. I wasn't really trying to be hypercritical.
Secondly, I feel that posts on a public forum such as this one can, should, and will be subject to public scrutiny. If I don't have to read posts of yours that I may or may not like, you don't have to read posts of mine that you may or may not like. (You did anyway.) This is a forum, and this is the internet. People are going to comment on things you say, whether you like it or not. I'm sure you know that. If something offends you, usually just letting it roll off your back is the best thing to do.

Regardless, I apologize for how my posts came across. Honestly, I wasn't sure what I was trying to say with them (except I do remember I was just trying to give you a hard time with the grammar thing, not negatively comment on your grasp of the English language), but it certainly wasn't supposed to be insult.
Truce?

No problem. We're cool. Thanks for clearing everything out.
I'm not here to make enemies... I had only answered in that way because I took your post over too seriously. Sorry if it was offensive in any way.
Just a advice and don't take it in the wrong way: Chill out. Don't be too much serious... I was like that in the past and believe me: it sucks.
I love you both.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
I just do, don't ruin this moment.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
I'm still waiting for the app to show up.
Milk, why?

It will appear... soon enough, it will appear.
By the way, 1 hour to go for Christmas day... can't wait to dig in on dat caek that my grandma made.

Also, can I haz a cup of your coffee, Ala?
There's still 1:30 minutes util christmas, have fun there.