Toribash
Belt: Black
Best mods: Aikido, ABD, Wushu, Judo, TKD, most sparring/parkour mods.
GMT: -5
Previous clans (these are in order from first to last before this): Bleu, Tech, DP, Fyre
Additional Info: I have a bright personality and love to make jokes. I am pretty dang good at TB and since I have skills in Aikido, Judo, TKD, and Wushu, I coulp help Imba whenever they have a clan war. I am also a good sparrer and parkourist. I usually make friends in clans VERY quickly, because I am a good person to be around.
Replays: Here is the link to my replay thread. It's mostly sparring, but I have a few other things in there as well.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=349204
Ingame activity: At least once a week.
Forum activity: A few times a month.
I play video games for my entertainment and sometimes records them for your entertainment as well. http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPivotmaster99
Hello everybody !;)
1. Belt (please also name
all of your alts and former
accounts if you have\had
any): Nickroman - black belt, sewwen - brown
2. Mods you think you're
best at: Ninjutsu, lenshu
3. Your age: 15
4. Your GMT\Your location: +6 Orenbourg
5. Previous clans: Kvn(now is nhk), Mafia(i was a co-lider)
6. Your skype name (if you
don't have a skype account
we'd prefer you to make
one): dima.ov.ru
7. Some additional
information you'd like to
include (optional): Im Russian guy. Like to swim, play tori and i want to be in Imba
1. Belt (please also name all of your alts and former accounts if you have\had any): 5th dan Black Belt
2. Mods you think you're best at: Aikido Big Dojo, Greykido and Judo
3. Your age: 15
4. Your GMT\Your location: GMT+7 | Jakarta, Indonesia
5. Previous clans: [elite]
6. Your skype name (if you don't have a skype account we'd prefer you to make one): faridz.sirss
7. Some additional information you'd like to include (optional): I left from [elite] cause they're not active enough. Now, I prefer to join to [Imba] and I'm pretty smart for my age.
We would also prefer you to include some SP replays in your application(that's optional if you don't play SP tho) I don't have a good one. So, if you want to test me in-game I will gladly accept it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1. Belt (please also name all of your alts and former accounts if you have\had any):4th dan black belt, this is my only acount
2. Mods you think you're best at:AikidoBd,Lenshu,Wushu
3. Your age:18
4. Your GMT\Your location:0-England
5. Previous clans:Godz Bear Phantom Gangster
6. Your skype name (if you don't have a skype account we'd prefer you to make one):Ill make one as soon as i can
7. Some additional information you'd like to include (optional):I love to make replays, its the only reason i play toribash, and ofcourse have fun with friends.
We would also prefer you to include some SP replays in your application (that's optional if you don't play SP tho)
Attached Files
30.00 Split kick.rpl (63.2 KB, 8 views)
A vacumed pocket.rpl (82.5 KB, 5 views)
CheChe Split.rpl (60.2 KB, 5 views)
Madman.rpl (112.5 KB, 6 views)
YOYOMAGG-Pasion.rpl (147.0 KB, 5 views)