Toribash
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

JOIN CLAN
Hi im Denaldi my tori name is DeMaster10 im from indonesia..and my belt is Brown,,im 14 years old..

lived: Indonesia
My Belt: Brown Belt
Improve: Taekyon, judo, Wushu
Favorite Mods: Taekyon, judo
Why i want to join: I want to join and be part of the BLEU cause i wanna improve my skills to all of you buddy..and searching Friends in Bleu.. please invite me..
Never Mind With The Pass,, But Let's Go To The Future!! When We Will Raise And We Still Alive,, We Are [MFR]!!!
Originally Posted by TFmB123
I suggest you make up your mind, if you want to join another clan quit now, don't apply to another clan and stay in this one just in case they don't accept you.

i am a idiot!!! what i think to my self o noooo Supa can are you send me invite again XD i am miss you guyz and TFmB123 right i apply for other clans and he rejected it so pls send me invite i'll stay in this clan
It gets better...
Can i join your Clan im Brown Belt..and 14 years old,, i want to be Bleu cause i like this clan
Never Mind With The Pass,, But Let's Go To The Future!! When We Will Raise And We Still Alive,, We Are [MFR]!!!
no one post the application in any discussion.just post on the application thread(speaking inddonesian language)goblog