Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

^lol, you still remember the old days smog? im serious about my vote if you dont know. and i wasn't raping boykin's app except for kong's
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

well bav, most of them are too fond of kicks and not punches so they dont really know how to punch and they think that kicks are more powerful than punches.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

true....but that idea has been around ever since i was white belt...there is a level of respect u have to have while fighting and there doesn't seem to be to many fighters that want a smooth flowing fight...seems all they care about is a "decap" or dismember while wasting a good match =)

sorry still thinking about first tournament with all kill kickers =)
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
you tell me not to kick you when you spin or r setting up a punch??
dude, i wont let u punch or kick me, in fighting its bout either being the fastest, or the strongest, failing to be both, the first one appeal much more.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
i agree with u in attacking me before i attack u....like if i was setting up a close combat so we can enjoy a long flowing fight but u power kick me a long distance from u then we r going to waste the time we could have spent fighting doing comebacks.....comebacks r cool and all but i like the wushu fights with little comebacks =)
if i am able to vote i give boykins a yes =)
he just needs to work on that fear of touching the ground =)
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
raping apps is just immature...

but im loving it u kno...

also bout boykins: thats a no from meh. not good knowing english so he missunderstand things from time to time etc and age etc
dnt feel like making exception for him.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15