Toribash
Didn't care about Call of Duty in years. Insurgency is amazing fun with friends, you guys have to check it out. Gotta love the super realism, some game modes are really nerve wrecking.
I played insurgency for a while and hated it. I don't think I even clocked 1h on it.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Ha I think Call of Duty is getting a bit repetitive. Pretty soon there will just be nothing to improve on. Kind of seems like that now.

However I have really been wanting to try out destiny I heard it is great. I have never tried it though.
JtanK: you're a pussy.

Noob: False. There's plenty to improve with the Call of Duty franchise. They're just not doing it. They're churning out the same bullshit every year and it's just nothing special anymore and nobody really cares.
Yeah because all the kids buy this shit. Back in the days, CoD had a soul. CoD2 or CoD4 was so amazing, it was outstanding. Than they recognised that all the idiots buy the same game every year and made a shitload of money with it, but they lost everything of the glory. Don't you wonder, why all those kids in every server know the weight of your mum because they had her thousand times? There are only reasons to hate
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Yes, CoD2 will always be number. They need like a remastered edition of CoD2 or something

I'd love to see that.

I also think Blizzard would cash in big time if they made a Warcraft IV. Since they want to go ultra competitive on SC2, I think a slightly more casual WC4 that is a good successor to WC3 would make so much cash. I know so many people that loved that game who don't even play many games nowadays but still like the idea of having a nice game of Warcraft 3.
I'm pretty sure Dota 2 is gonna turn into WC4 once they l roll out Source 2 and full Custom Game support. People will eventually make all the crazy TD maps and probably even whole campaigns n stuff.

I have actually lost all hope for Blizzard. HotS, their super casual interpretation of Dota, is just... It's supposed to be free to play and you have to buy the heroes like in LoL and one of them costs like ~10 bucks. Buying all of them is around 200 and unlocking just one takes ages. I mean there's people willing to pay that kind of money but really...
Also unless they do something magic with the new SC2 expansions that game is gonna die off in a few months.

I'm pretty sure I've never played CoD2. I have seen gameplay and fragmovies tho and it seemed like a sweet game. CoD4 is by far my favourite CoD tho. Promod just made that game a faster and more quake-y version of CS.