Toribash
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
did you just read that post

abou the "ON TOPIC" part

Take me off Roster.
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
I Ask for a promotion because i served this clan a long time nao..Even longer than Basher515
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Since gamer and knt left, I think that we (Me and ninjapie) are the oldest member (after rave, of course). Promote both of us! (If you can promote only one, promote me)
Last edited by LucasGod; Feb 28, 2008 at 11:22 PM. Reason: I PUT THE FUKIN WRONG NAME!
Retired Player
lol *backstabbage*!!!!
the objective of war is not to die for your country....its to make the other poor bastard die for his!!!
can i backstab as to why i should be a mod

plzzzzzzz
the objective of war is not to die for your country....its to make the other poor bastard die for his!!!
just because you are older members does not necessarily mean you should be promoted it is just one factor of many, and back stabbing = not cool and not showing good leadership qualities
NO SERVER MOD OR FORUM MOD asking for promos D: if you mean by long time meaning 2 months then not really sawry
Hey rave will you please promote me id really like to be in a position above warrior and i have 3 good reasons
1. im very active
2. im a very loyal clan member
3. see the above

*nudge* *nudge*
Last edited by Madgecko11; Feb 29, 2008 at 11:19 PM.
Now with 100% less angst