Toribash
Hey McBurger, all the replay are perfectly executed moves, wich look nice.

only thing i could come up with is maybe try a balanced position after the move ( just make your tori stand or walk sort of in a realistic manner ) and maybe slightly a bit more relax to make movement look more natural.

But this has allot to do with taste to, i like them

:edit the first one wasnt that hard to make but the second one took me some time, i dont think i ever saw someone make a kick like that in single player, i think it looks pretty realistic.
Attached Files
!funny kick.rpl (198.1 KB, 10 views)
!difficult kick .rpl (88.9 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Squiziph; Feb 8, 2010 at 12:51 AM.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Sorry for the double psot guys, but i think this one is kind of special
Attached Files
!perfection.rpl (172.8 KB, 14 views)
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
but in this way u got damage.Squiz one was a perfect
The first is for let u see what level of fighter are the actual dokwon
The second is nothing of particular
The 3d is my preferit between these 3.I found it really realistic(above all for be a mp replay,but also in general imo)
Attached Files
sbadabem.rpl (76.7 KB, 11 views)
wwe.rpl (80.1 KB, 7 views)
eew.rpl (72.0 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by bRuCiA; Feb 8, 2010 at 04:34 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
how do u guys decap with one punch!

I mean its almost impossible
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.
Hit the neck directly with lots of speed, or punch the head so the direction of your hit puts lots of force on the neck.

Try just stabbing uke in the throat ( exsactely on the throat ) with grab hand, you will see it breaks pretty easily.

Im not on my own pc right now brucia, so cant check your replays, will do soon though.

edit: I agree brucia, the third one is very nice looks almost 100% natural very nice job in multiplayer, i always try it but only 1 in 15 looks sort of realistic, those are the best :P

oh and btw toril nice edit, i did try to make the decap without grabbing but i sort of last my patience after the endless perfecting of the knee strike :P and i needed to come out of the slap/punch motion in a nice looking way, so i choose for grabhand in the end.
Last edited by Squiziph; Feb 9, 2010 at 12:29 AM.
check only the comeback not the lose=P
pan:what uluck on first replay:/
Attached Files
come.rpl (69.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by bRuCiA; Feb 9, 2010 at 01:34 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)