Toribash
Hi, Im here.

Hayabusa: I liked everything but the setup. I feel as if you could have made the contracted knees less noticeable. Perhaps contracting them for a frame then relaxing them, that way they still bend at a reasonable speed. Other than that, good. I say yes.

mackanak01: No thanks. the whole set up was awkward and unrealistic. Had no flow whatsoever. Into the actual trick, your arms were all over the place. Your lumbar and chest were awkwardly aligned and you set up for landing way too early. You didn't follow through which you should have done.

oNate: I feel as if you should have followed with your trail leg a little sooner. That and the landing were the only problems I have. Ill have to talk with the council to form a decision. Ill let you know asap. Undecided

TORIITO: Looked pretty solid, but I had little nitpick-y problems with it. Ill talk to the rest of the council about it.
Edit: You forgot the 180 degree turn at the end that makes it a 540, m8 No.
Last edited by 2WC; Nov 15, 2014 at 03:11 AM.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
Hi, Im here.

Hayabusa: I liked everything but the setup. I feel as if you could have made the contracted knees less noticeable. Perhaps contracting them for a frame then relaxing them, that way they still bend at a reasonable speed. Other than that, good. I say yes.

mackanak01: No thanks. the whole set up was awkward and unrealistic. Had no flow whatsoever. Into the actual trick, your arms were all over the place. Your lumbar and chest were awkwardly aligned and you set up for landing way too early. You didn't follow through which you should have done.

oNate: I feel as if you should have followed with your trail leg a little sooner. That and the landing were the only problems I have. Ill have to talk with the council to form a decision. Ill let you know asap. Undecided

TORIITO: Looked pretty solid, but I had little nitpick-y problems with it. Ill talk to the rest of the council about it.

Thanks for the feedback 2wc. Sorry if I sounded impatient lol.
Originally Posted by hayabusa8 View Post
How put part of a replay like Flash did ?

They skip Flash, not worth looking.
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
Hi, Im here.

I did not know there was a vote.
So how the vote works, you only decide or more people decide together?
[LoP] | [TMM]
Originally Posted by hayabusa8 View Post
I did not know there was a vote.
So how the vote works, you only decide or more people decide together?

So if you get more than 1 trick in the tricktionary you get added to a skype group that we have, where we all decide on the replays. A lot of people are inactive on it so it can be anywhere from 2-8 people voting on a replay. Majority gets it past and then we make 2w write out the answer and he gets to pretend like he's in charge
ORMO|Retired
Originally Posted by Private View Post
then we make 2w write out the answer and he gets to pretend like he's in charge

Call me daddy.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
They skip Flash, not worth looking.

I doesn't answer to my question. :|
Anyone knows how to do it? it can be usefull.
[LoP] | [TMM]