Endurance Onslaught 6.0
That's awesome man!

Went there as a year end trip in my physics class in June

I initially went there terrified, but wanted to prove something to myself (straight out of a disney movie cheesy) and went with my friends on the Leviathan and the Behemoth. I ended up really enjoying it, all you need to do is stay relaxed and have a good grip (hands up once you get more comfortable). Actually went on it the leviathan about 5 times in a row as the park was empty. Just smile and enjoy the view, first drop is awesome btw.

You'll also notice that the bigger the ride the smoother it will be, so you won't have a concussion at the end as compared to other rides. (mainly the one where you go backwards that one will break your neck lol)

good luck bud!
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
thanks jingles now i'm not even that nervous I'm just excited!!!

that is exactly what I needed to hear, other than the story's from my friends
Do this one

And this one

Did both of these. They are both epic.

And for the info, peer pressure made me ride these, because I was terrified and I almost backed away. Thank god I didn't, because it was really worth it! You'll have a blast buddy! I'm even scared when I watch the videos. Also yes the big rides are the smoothest. The small rides are the ones you should be scared of ;o

P.S. I tried the poutine over there, never again (it wasn't from quebec and it was obviously incredibly cheap quality).
Last edited by Liquidoom; Aug 6, 2014 at 07:20 PM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!