Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Zyrax View Post
He will surely win it.

Already giving up are we?

We all have a great chance, and who know's missclicks happen, and there are alot of people in the org are better than you'd think.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Ok, so,
Hi everyone. I'm Solax. You can call me Solax, Sol or 'Lax. Taekkyon is a completely new mod for me and I'm hoping to get good at it. My only previous mods are Aikido and AikidoBD.

Hopefully I can get to know you better and you can have a few games with me and share some tips and tricks and things.

See you round. ;)
Heyo solax, I never saw you before but.... wait... oh nevermind!

Welcome solax Hope you find taekkyon good enough to add to that list of mods you like :3
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Cool Solax, it's very similar to wushu, but you are a lot closer, but watch out DM's are extremely common, and easy to get.

Read Erth's tut, it's pretty awesome
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Ok, so,
Hi everyone. I'm Solax. You can call me Solax, Sol or 'Lax. Taekkyon is a completely new mod for me and I'm hoping to get good at it. My only previous mods are Aikido and AikidoBD.

Hopefully I can get to know you better and you can have a few games with me and share some tips and tricks and things.

See you round. ;)

Hello 'lax.

My name is ChuckNinja .
Nice to meet you (never saw you before)

I bet that you don't even know me (I'm new)
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Ok, so,

See you round. ;)

Here's a trick:
If you see Stiktori in taekkyon, run for your life.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Here's a trick:
If you see Stiktori in taekkyon, run for your life.

stik is a snapkiiiiicker !!! hes noob!!!!

Fuck off
Yours thankfully
~Erth and the gang
Last edited by Erth; Dec 30, 2011 at 04:12 PM.