Toribash
My post count is too high. I hoenstly wouldn't mind if some smod did some black magic to make my post count number reset.

I've been playing minecraft, and kind of stopped playong toribash for a it. Although, I still do pop in from time to time to play ingame and of course chat with my clan members.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Looks like he got his posts back at the very least.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Originally Posted by Star View Post
Is it just me or is your clan tag spelt wrong Mocro?

I see it to.
Was it like that all the time?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Stop being so amazing Wolf! It makes me want to listen to loud boomy music.
Also whatever was wrong with his clan tag must have been fixed because I dont see anything wrong.
Ahaha his tag was fixed.
I noticed it was spelt wrong on his DSC thread name, but correctly everywhere else.
Star, lxor happened to fuck with my clan tag and clan thread. He ended up banning me for "telling lies about him and because I didn't know the capital of Minnesota"

I got unbanned etc...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Clan mods seem to have loose morals these days...
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Been visiting raku forums once every day, nothing even discussion worthy for me really comes to mind.

I'll be taking my official leave from raku.
All the best to everyone.