Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Oh, hey, so the guy who approves applications isn't necessarily the guy with the red background. I didn't even notice I'd been accepted, sorry folks. I'm Fessenden. I like Wushu, and Judo, and Aikido, but I really want to learn Taekkyun.
I also play Dwarf Fortress, Emperor of the Fading Suns, and Elona, but I'm trying to cut back on gaming lately.
My kung fu is moderate - neither strong nor weak. How y'all all?
I'm Moltov!

I'm blue belt!

I'm a supervisor!

The end
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
Welcome moltov. You can start by helping us in recruitment, teaching students about rules and the like.
I shall strive to help.
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
Okay lets try this...

My name is Fabi and im an Office Administration Clerk trainee (hope thats correct ^^)

I was born in Germany, Berlin to be exact, now living with my wife in Duisburg, Germany too.

Im 25 Years old and like to play Sandbox Games, WoW and indie games

Google was always my friend when i was searching for new indie games and othere interesting stuff, that was also the way how i got here ^^

So thats basically everything about me ;)
Yola!

I go by Matt, hoping to work in the game design industry. I love physics games, fighting games, and strategy games so toribash was pretty much perfect. I also love jazz and dancing. I love performing music and arts - basically, if it's considered "fine arts", i've done it!
Hi I'm Clocking/Connor!
I'm 13 and I started Toribash last week... I'm orange belt (i think)
I live in England!
I aspire to be a physicist (I want to work at CERN).
Kind of a weird combination with aspiring to be a physicist but I also do sprinting! (my times are 12.7 on the 100M and 26.6 on the 200M)
I have Dyscalculia, ADD and OCPD but it doesn't really affect me at all! (well dyscalculia doesn't)

The end!
Last edited by clocking; May 12, 2012 at 05:57 AM.