Toribash
View Poll Results: Winner of woc1! (If you vote for yourself, you will be disqualifird.)
sushiman4
3 Votes / 33.33%
floop78
2 Votes / 22.22%
n8t
1 Votes / 11.11%
arbalest
3 Votes / 33.33%
wolf257, (if wins, first prize goes to second place, and so on)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Wolf257 View Post
Counted, Thank you took.
-----
I suppose its time i let you guys in on my proposition?
-----
proof of my mis treatment.

1, thank you for calling my art a piece of crap brothers. Also, thank you for putting up my art on the art section since you liked it so much nyster.
Posted by Wolf257
one without flames
one with
made all of it without copying pics, all by myself,,, my first banner
-----
just sold a head design for 500 tc, because apparently, they didnt think that my art was a piece of crap.
Attached Thumbnails

2. By me: Wut no rating.

Juicyfresh: :d None...Nothing At All.?

3. Auskingd0m: remember wolf if u get scammed support will not help although i will personal make sure the member gets kicked from wicked i cant get you the tc back, just a fair warning

Me: Don't worry a bit, I can handle myself!

My real thoughts: No durr, do you think that i didnt know that. Im pretty sure i can handle myself.

dud that art was ages ago and im sure others said it was good as far as wat i said it about tc loand was kinda my responsibility to let u no often ppl dont know amd there not stupid for thinking so.
-----
btw wolf plz count me as one voting for u to stay not against
Last edited by AusKingd0m; May 8, 2011 at 04:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Wicked Toribooster
So i now have paypal up and running if ppl wanna put say $5 in to it they get a % of the profits made
my details are aidan_stebbings@hotmail.com and make sure u send it as a GIFT
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Well, this is a tough decision, but i have a proposition. Here it is:

I think i just need some time away from wicked. So my idea was to retire from wicked. For about 2 weeks. To see how i would do on my own, and how Wicked would do without me.
We will pretend like we've never met, and once the 2 weeks is up, it will be back to normal?
Ridiculous..
I'm sad to see you go. Don't take this negatively, but if you join a different clan in your 'alone time' I'll take this as offensive to Wicked.

Good luck.
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
Join the Survivors.SALE 15k HunterForces
ha creepy ppl huh..
Theres some creepy ppl, but most of them are joking.. Like the 2 friends in blue that start jumping lmao. The girl is loud but they're kool.
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
Join the Survivors.SALE 15k HunterForces
I agree with Nyster... I didnt know you too well, but i really think you should stay man...
I am no Devil, but I am certainly no Angel.