Toribash
Cool, invited.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
sweet its good that u guys look at the personality as well
I will become one of the greats,just like buakaw,saenchai and even sparky
Originally Posted by wabuzz View Post
sweet its good that u guys look at the personality as well

Well...we wouldn't want a member who bitches other members as well, do we? :P

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by mobius86 View Post
Mobius* please X) and this is a good Brown belt, he get balance's notion, I tried to make him swing and he resist , in Aikido he is able to counter someone, In 70 victory he get black belt.
->sei, I purpose to you be black belt in first by changing of mod, you have to be better in other mod. and after, re-send an app. be more active in the forum.

Yeah mobius . Thanks for that though and I'm now black belt But I'll reconsider if I'll resend the app or not, because I lost interest in this clan a lot.
Note - You must be at least Black belt to enter

Name:Marvin, ApeX119

Belt:Black belt

Country and timezone: I'm from south africa

How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 9 forums 7 ingame

Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):
5 clans.. I left because the members were inactive and we seemed
Like we weren't going anywhere

Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): mrvnmoyo@gmail.com
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): aikido spar aand parkour

What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):
An active member, I can make video's, and hand drawn art( might help in my electronic art)

Any bans/infractions?:
1 infraction for leaving out the [S] [B] tag in the items section of the

Why do you want to [Ascend]?: I want to join this clan because illed really like to be apart of this clan and it would be nice getting to know you guys

Player Card(http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com/usercard/your nick here.png <---please copy it and add [IMG] tags):

Did anyone refer you here?: mobius86

Got some more to add?:hi my names marvin I'm from south africa, like to have fun and I'm a chilled guy. Favoraite sports are tennis and cricket mental sport: chess.. Sometimes.
I'm a good aikido player and quite a good parkourer.I respect higher belts and I'm a respectable player/person because I'm kind.

Thanks for your time and sorry if this app sounded dry or If I missed something out, its because I'm feeling very sick right now : )
Planetary
Am I says a big Yes, cuz he got a Great attitude ingame, if you want see him in spar, look at my post on replay thread (promo)
Originally Posted by mobius86 View Post
ok but if you lost your interest for us, How can We trust You?! You Ask not we...

I don't know what you mean by " You Ask not we..." But when you say " How can we trust you " I didn't betray you or Sth like that I just lost interest it's not like I hate this clan or sth...
that were not clear it's true ^^u
I said: you want enter or not. define "I lost interest for this clan" If you are like "yes....mmm...no...yes etc... etc..." we can't know if you don't gonna leave tomorrow or something like that... for example. I didn't choose this clan by hazard, I like the attitude between members, the story, the organisation and other. I got the possibility to post an app in Obey or Metal, by my activity or my belt for example, but they haven't got the same warm atmosphere than Here. I love this clan, that's why I want contribute to Ascend get better rank, popularity... you understand? we need to know if we can get trust in every members, include you.
please, someone can translate in English? ^^u