Toribash
Originally Posted by ugonadie6 View Post
Deak I love the middle one the best the. All of these are great but the middle one stands out the most. For 1 I love the lighting effects, they are beautiful and what is the character in the image?

The knight of Oasis.

It took about 2 days and a half to get it how I wanted it to be :P

the time is money is my longest, took 3 DAYS just to get the fingers perfectly made and the ring around it. and then had to do the money which took another 2 days... So about a week and 2 days on that one. First one, took about half a week
Okay, time for an art contest!
Ladies gentlemen! Gather round and tell your artist friends to come here!

Sadly, there will be no tangible prize for this. It's strictly fun!

I want to see the best, most detailed, most creative panda art!

First place will get their name posted on the top of the OP and, if you're already not a part of it, a chance to become part of our art squad!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Hey guys sup i'm here cause I kinda need some new textures i know you guys said this isn't really a place to request but i really need some vampire textures (The color vampire) You can check my person by doing /dl Staybackk Then /lp 0 Staybackk to see what kind of textures you can do to match my person i kinda sold most of my textures so fat there all on the market exept head hands legs and feet but other than that im selling all the other textures for now sooo get back to me as soon as you can
lol Cause like i sold all of my textures exept some and i want to know if i should take them off the market of not so far i made 14k off of them i want to know if ill actually have a set instead of just having the textures i put them on market cause i had no use for them no textures so yeah
Yeah but T^T its just... I dont know how to make textures so i need someone to
start from scratch T^T sorry D:
-----
when i said sold all my textures (Some) I meant the item
Last edited by staybackk; Nov 5, 2012 at 02:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump