frogy200 has been invited.
welcome to the family)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TW T2RAFS] :: [ex-Leader of rb] :: [OoT] :: [Unibash] :: [RMO]
ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know

Alright, well here it goes:

-My name's fusionman (clearly), but I go by James, Fuse, Fusion, or generally anything you’d rather call me. I’m 17 and trying to get back into TB.
-I’m a 5th dan black belt.
-I started playing Toribiash back in 2011, but I went inactive for awhile, so I’d say I’ve been playing for a solid year.
-I live in the United States of America on the east coast which means (correct me if I’m wrong) I’m GMT -4?
-On a scale of one to ten my forum activity is about a 3 (10 being the highest), but I can be 8-9 if needed.
-Also, on a scale of one to ten my in-game activity is about a 5, but as I previously stated I can tweak it to a 8-9 if needed.
-Previous clans? Oh lord. They’re all dead but they would be: (The old) Pulse, Fyre, 1337, Teknik, Phantoms.
-I never left any of them if I recall correctly, they all just slowly died. Maybe I’m just a bad omen.
-As far as skills go; I love sparring, making replays when I’m bored, and generally making friends. (Cheesy as F, but it’s the truth)
-I’ve never been banned, or ‘infracted’.

I'll also add some stuff about me personally. I enjoy being around open minded people, which includes people who aren't racist, homophobic, etc. It's a philosophy of mine that there isn't a thing in this world that cannot be forgiven, which is why I try not to dislike anyone. Things I strive for are; success, understanding, and getting into college as a physics major. I play video games during my down time, but I spend most of my hours socializing with people. I used to play Toribash but it grew old as I didn't have any active friends, but now I miss it. Toribash was tons of fun for me and I loved being in, and supporting clans. I hope to have the opportunity to do the same here.

Well there it is! Me in a nutshell. Can’t say I didn’t try. I hope to hear from all of you genuinely kind folk before too long.

Have a good evening!
Last edited by fusionman; Oct 6, 2013 at 10:50 PM.
#Swag
The application is pretty good. Let's see what others have to say about it.
And why do you want to join [Reaper]?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
All reaper members can vote in the application thread (including trials)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TW T2RAFS] :: [ex-Leader of rb] :: [OoT] :: [Unibash] :: [RMO]
ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know

Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
The application is pretty good. Let's see what others have to say about it.
And why do you want to join [Reaper]?

I have played with some of you guys and you seem quite nice. I'd like to be a part of a clan like that, and I miss being in fun environments like this. That's me being 100% honest.
#Swag
Honesty and internet don't mix. trol lol
Other then that i am leaning towards a yes.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by uFantom View Post
And yes from me

Thanks man. Not saying that anyone's interested, and it's a little off topic but... I'm about to get on XBL. GT: Dodexus.

If you want to play with me and/or add me then well... there you go. ;)
#Swag