Toribash
Quite, he used 1fps or 3 fps, I just noticed it. And I have some other stuff to say to you bro, you lost the momentum in your B-Twist Round. You lost a big lack of your realism out there, kept it quite stiff.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Yea i used 2 fps.

Yea i lost my momentum because i wanted to to a 360 and than a backflip out of it but as i tryed to get the rotation of my 360 into a following backflip i started to slow down.

Well if you think you can readjust it please go on and try to make it

Also yea ill try it in a new rpl thanks for the tips guys
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Quite, he used 1fps or 3 fps, I just noticed it. And I have some other stuff to say to you bro, you lost the momentum in your B-Twist Round. You lost a big lack of your realism out there, kept it quite stiff.

yeah i just noticed to im editing that replay now lol.....and yeah your right i did keep it pretty stiff but thats my style i guess...to much relax looks to flimsy to me =/....but ehh no worriez i'll come with something better =]

Originally Posted by affei View Post
Yea i used 2 fps.

Yea i lost my momentum because i wanted to to a 360 and than a backflip out of it but as i tryed to get the rotation of my 360 into a following backflip i started to slow down.

Well if you think you can readjust it please go on and try to make it

Also yea ill try it in a new rpl thanks for the tips guys

nope you lost your momentum because your pecs and arms and body wasn't positioned correctly in the air...im working on getting something from your jump i'll post when ever i finish
[WTU]
Ok.

Iam waiting because i really wanna see how it looks of someone whit skill trys it

@Lexx

I loled because i thought you did a double on ground.
Still very nice , the landing was nice in my opinion.

I can make a double of it but the landing wasnt good i didnt know how to land correctly so i just deleted the replay.
Last edited by affei; Aug 2, 2011 at 03:20 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Duck] [OLDA]
Well it was a 360 which i can already do myself.

The Goal was to make a 360 into a backflip all while being in midair.

You can try that aswell.

But it was nice to watch and very smooth even if the first landing didnt seem to be as smooth as always.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Duck] [OLDA]
there you go! your backflip 360 lol

oh and affei when you make replays don't let your neck stay in relax.....because it wobbles and it looks bad.....learn to use your neck to your advantage thats what people don't know is that your neck is a vital joint to use when trying to land on your feet in tricking replays...really don't need it but it can be useful
Attached Files
V1.rpl (54.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Quite_old0706; Aug 2, 2011 at 06:46 AM.
[WTU]
Carnage - not bad, you got some realism here, There's a problem though. Contracting your legs way to fast, and knees too, that makes it look stiff.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
V1 - Really Nice the way you spin and go into a backflip is really smooth seems like i have to learn some more
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Duck] [OLDA]
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Carnage - not bad, you got some realism here, There's a problem though. Contracting your legs way to fast, and knees too, that makes it look stiff.

i have to contract quickly in order to get that spin and actually land it on my feet

Originally Posted by affei View Post
V1 - Really Nice the way you spin and go into a backflip is really smooth seems like i have to learn some more

thank you....if you think about it its really quite easy but the more you do it the easier it gets and the better you get at doing it you know?....so keep trying you'll get there with a little practice
[WTU]