Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hey all TA members !
let's go for this free form app,about me I'm Laser38 (but you can call me Ben) i'm French guys (so yeah i eat snails and frog bwahahaha) also i have 17 years old.

i discover Toribash something like one year and half ago,and like all the
beginner i start to play my first games in aikido.Quickly, i made it my main mod (cauz itz so grearz :3).Nah,really i find this mod is just the best in TB (Yeah sorry flow impro and all the other Wushu clan i love wushu too but aikido is the best) there are so many possibilities,tactics. All the fight are different and that why i love it.

Looking has to improve my skill and continue to develop my aikido flow i apply for this Org.

that look very cool to talk and play aikido with some greats and famous player (Although I meet anybody of you IG or on the forum but i am impatient to know you better guys ).
And for ever become more useful has the community i think apply for become and uniteam member and also a great aikido teacher.
And be a member of a recognized organization in this domain could be very usefull.

thanks for reading.
#Laser38
Attached Files
aikido.rpl (43.6 KB, 7 views)
aikido2.rpl (75.8 KB, 7 views)
aikido3.rpl (41.2 KB, 6 views)
French Froggy
[OFRO]
sure
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Originally Posted by mrLOLface View Post
What do you think it is?

hummm maybe a invitation for eating pancakes...hum no sorry but i like this sure.
French Froggy
[OFRO]
His app was nice and he seems loyal and committed.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~