Toribash
i guess i'll just have to try it from a different angle then (or i go for the knees)

thanks ^^
Pidda's spirit animal
I'd say you work on that grab for a bit. Looks very unsafe and your wrist is likely to break mid-swing.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
This is my first Madman havent finished it yet, im having trouble getting a decap at the end, how to decap there without losing my elboe kthnx
and overall cnc
Attached Files
[M][WIP] Firstly.rpl (138.1 KB, 21 views)
The purpose of this thread is not to ask for our opinion. In this thread, you present us with a clear problem that you want help fixing, and we try our best to help you. You should already know what your problem is, and you come to this thread because you are having trouble correcting said problem.

dont ask for overall cnc here ok??
this is not a thread for free cnc

as for the decap thing just extend your elbow earlier jesus christ
8===D
Originally Posted by KiriBank View Post
This is my first Madman havent finished it yet, im having trouble getting a decap at the end, how to decap there without losing my elboe kthnx
and overall cnc

Not sure what you're trying to do, you're ramming your elbow into uke's shoulder.

You're gonna get an elbow dm undoubtedly, its not even anywhere near the neck area :/
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I reused several replays for my accepted app, so did many other people. I'm pretty sure you're allowed to do that, but don't expect different results if you reuse it.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Murcinary View Post
@Recruiters

When re-applying do we have to use 3 new replays, or are we allowed to reuse replays?

we probably don't notice if its been a while, but if we denied you because of that replay why would you use it again?
Last edited by MrJingles; Nov 17, 2015 at 08:21 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/