Toribash
WAPOW Application
Hey Stonedbug here, my old school account is Skeletonman. Ive been playing Toribash on and off since before they did the whole old schooler thing. I used to be in the Kick Clan. I just started playing again recently and looking for a fun competitive group to be a part of. I don't do art or mod, but I'm a well rounded player who enjoys tough competiton and talking smack, please feel free to talk smack back . My favorite mods are TK and Judo, good at Aikido and Wushu. I play every other day at least if not more often. I am prompt to communicate and coordinate with friends and players on the forums and Skype, username is JonahSt0nah.. My name is Jonah. No longer a stoner though. I am 22 years old, skate, work, workout, eat tons of home made Thai food. I am a Battlefield kind of guy, not so much CoD. So yeah that is the gist, seeking stiff competition and sharp tongues to talk smack with... idk if i can say S#!t on an application? whatever fuck it..
Last edited by StonedBug; Apr 5, 2015 at 04:24 AM.
Hey Skeletonman here, my alt is Stonedbug. Ive been playing Toribash on and off since before they did the whole old schooler thing. I used to be in the Kick Clan. I just started playing again recently and looking for a fun competitive group to be a part of. I don't do art or mod, but I'm a well rounded player who enjoys tough competiton and talking smack, please feel free to talk smack back . My favorite mods are TK and Judo, good at Aikido and Wushu. I play every other day at least if not more often. I am prompt to communicate and coordinate with friends and players on the forums and Skype, username is JonahSt0nah.. My name is Jonah. No longer a stoner though. I am 22 years old, skate, work, workout, eat tons of home made Thai food. I am a Battlefield kind of guy, not so much CoD. So yeah that is the gist, seeking stiff competition and sharp tongues to talk smack with... idk if i can say S#!t on an application? whatever fuck it..

If oldschooler isn't experienced enough idk what is haha
Slaughter's Application
Hello people from WAPOV.
Hey, before I go in to why I want to join, lemme introduce myself.
I am Scarlet "Slaughter"... Not important right now, I like to draw, and do digital art. I swim, and like to shoot, guns. I like to hang around with developers, my favourite mod, in Toribash of course, is aikido, I have taken a break for a long time, and I hope to be active again, I do post regularly on the forums(or starting to), and I often go to the website, so yes, I check and respond to my PMs. Also, my Skype is
" Scarlet "Slaughter" Johnson ", but I added you anyways.

Now that my introduction has been said, lemme say why I want to join, and more.
What do I have to offer WAPOV? Hrm, I like to create new moves which are easy to learn, and easy to edit to their taste. I've had a lot of experience with Toribash, I was very active before I took that break, quickly learning back what I knew, watching my own replays for a good time, seeing what I can improve and learn. I wish good luck to WAPOW.
Last edited by Slaughterised; Apr 5, 2015 at 10:40 PM.
ok sorry I didn't really know what to say in my application but I have been playing the game since 2010 and I consider myself skilled. I warred against this clan while in another clan and realized they are very good. I would like to join and fight in war and bring this clan honor. As you can see I am a 6th dan black belt and I would really like to join this amazing clan.
WAPOW!
Hello WAPOW my username is hihoqwerty but dont call me by my username just call me CJ okay? Okay. You can call me a competitive fighter so I can be useful in wars. I am a brown belt. My favorite mod is judo and aikido because I can reach high winning streaks there. And despite me playing for only a month I won the tourney. Twice. I play almost everyday so I guess that is a thumbs up for me. I dont regularly post in forums but i will change for the betterment of the clan. I check my PMs regularly and I do respond to my PMs. When I first played toribash I was amazed by its physics I was weak at first but after 2 days I won my first tourney. I felt so happy because the prize money was 500 and in that moment I thought is was very hard to get. So yeah I love this game and I admire your clan I hope you can accept me. WAPOW!

P.S. im only 13
-----
Hello WAPOW my username is hihoqwerty but dont call me by my username just call me CJ okay? Okay. You can call me a competitive fighter so I can be useful in wars. I am a brown belt. My favorite mod is judo and aikido because I can reach high winning streaks there. And despite me playing for only a month I won the tourney. Twice. I play almost everyday so I guess that is a thumbs up for me. I dont regularly post in forums but i will change for the betterment of the clan. I check my PMs regularly and I do respond to my PMs. When I first played toribash I was amazed by its physics I was weak at first but after 2 days I won my first tourney. I felt so happy because the prize money was 500 and in that moment I thought is was very hard to get. So yeah I love this game and I admire your clan I hope you can accept me. WAPOW!

P.S. im only 13 and I dont have skype ill just add you after I make one
Last edited by hihoqwerty; Apr 6, 2015 at 01:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello I'm natmex5678 (that's my username) I would love to and be honored to join this epic clan. Don't call me natmex5678 just call me Net thanks. I'm a blue belt. I'm great at aikido, judo, kickboxing, and free styling at Toribash. I play a lot and I don't post that much in forums unless needed you know. I always check twice a day my inbox or PMs I have received.
My Toribash experience is intermediate. In other words I have had a previous account and was a beginner at the time. My favorite mod is Katana. Now I understand the concept and fun idea of Toribash. I'm very sorry, but I can't make a Skype. The reason is I really don't want to stay in contact with strange people whom I do not know. I'm very sorry if I don't meet your requirements for this awesome clan. I am very skilled at technology, love to draw (Even though I'm not that good at it), play soccer. These are my skills, hobbies, and sports. I look forward into joining this clan. WAPOW!!!
Last edited by natmex5678; Apr 6, 2015 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Forgot Something!
Recent Applicants
I don't have much time now to go over all the new apps.

We are considering ScarletEA.
I have you in Skype and look forward to hearing what my clan mates think of you in-game.

To the rest I will say it here again, we are being very critical of all new applicants.
The WAPOW puzzle is basically complete at this point.
We are only recruiting great warriors who are good sports and fun people who get along with our family.

If you believe you meet all of these requirements then post your app here and get to know us in-game.
We will pass our All Mighty and All Knowing Judgement on you and then you will receive and answer.

WAPOW!
Wapow I Would like to apply for wapow this account is a blue belt but my banned account is a 3rd dan My account name is iownnick34 and my fav mods are lenshu wushu and greykido Ill Try Other Mods But I Wont Be Good!